Parasite Quest

hawkstarr
Initiate

Re: Parasite Quest

Post by hawkstarr »

hawkmouse looks about attempting to see if he can assist the graymouse out of the container.
It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of leaves that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Greymouse squeaks in alarm as it tumbles down the container. Gingerly getting to his feet, while feeling for any injuries, the mouse follows the walls of the container looking for a way out.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Fifermouse scans for danger in the alley as he consumes the mice that are different than the other two and itself.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

//Bueller?
hawkstarr
Initiate

Post by hawkstarr »

//Still here myself.
It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of leaves that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

//anyone home? Or is this a dead thread?
hawkstarr
Initiate

Post by hawkstarr »

//Still waiting myself.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

//Would you believe I just now got my computer back? I apologize for how frickin long this took.

The inside of the now empty container is made of a very hard substance, much harder than your own claws are. However, it is pitted and broken a bit on the inside. Not enough to climb through, but possibly climb up.

Above, hawkmouse watches as Greymouse moves around, slowly finding spots that might help to climb, only to find they don't reach high enough. Hawkmouse sees what might be a way out, but communication between mice hasn't been broached yet.

Near the container, Fifermouse squeezes through the now smaller metal opening and rips into one of the mice. A bit of fear is shown, but not nearly enough for witnesses of one of their kind being devoured whole by another larger of their kind.

Fifermouse eats three of the mice, directing energies to the break and then filling up on mass as well.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

//No worries man.

Fifermouse squeezes back out of the cage, checks for danger, and then begins to use the stored biomass to increase his size again.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

\\And I've just flown from UK to NZ so have been taking a bit of time out.

After unsuccessfully climbing up Greymouse hunkers down, looking up the walls trying to fathom a way out.
hawkstarr
Initiate

Post by hawkstarr »

//ooo! Telepathic mutant killer mice! Sweet! ::Grins::

//Since I found the exit, is there a way that I can Enter the container though that exit? Thereby showing graymouse how to get out?
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Fifermouse directs the stored energy into the cells to begin growing once more, although he realizes it will take time, plus at least as much energy in his body again as there is.

Greymouse hunkers down for a moment, watching the walls of the container. He is fairly surprised to see one of the other mice fall down, jumping off of pieces of the container. Watching hawkmouse, Greymouse realizes the missed jump, a curve of the container that had hidden the way out.

The two mice ascend again after a moment, and stand on the container. Below, they see Fifermouse outside the metal house of other mice, although some are missing.

Support my brother.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Fifermouse attempts to get the others in the metal cage to leave the cage so he can consume them to fuel his growth. He also continually looks for dangers around him. He also wonders what else is in the area.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Greymouse squeeks at the mouse which lead him out of the container in something approaching appreciation.

His eyes take in the surrounding area, and briefly stop on the notable mouse below, before completing the sweep. Greymouse then runs down the walls before jumping forward onto the ground and then investigating what is keeping the mouse down here so occupied.

//Bodymods:
//Grey fur, cat eyes, size increase.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

The area is quiet now, with the exception of the remaining mice in the cage. Fifermouse is unable to coax the other mice out of the container, and realizes that he will need to stay near the source of mass when the current mass he has is burned through, if he doesn't want his growth to stop midway.

Or at least find another source by the time this burns off.

Greymouse and hawkmouse can see from their vantage point a single opening in the area they are in, leading off towards a lot of large moving things that do not touch the ground. There isn't much else in the area.

From the ground, Fifermouse sees a grating leading downwards further down the area towards the dead end.

Support my brother.