waves the flag for morality

dellstart
Child of Niami

waves the flag for morality

Post by dellstart »

Sorry , It was getting depressing reading all the stuff about that pervert , so I found some stories story from the web showing how our morals aren't as bad as some make out them to be :wink:

Case number one
: 5 bikini baristas accused of prostitution
Women reportedly charged up to $80 to strip down while fixing coffees

Sept. 25: Everett, Wash., police say bikini baristas offered up more than hot coffee. KING's Rob Piercy reports.

EVERETT, Wash. - Five Washington state baristas charged customers to touch their breasts and buttocks at an espresso stand where servers wear bikinis to draw business, police said.

The five were charged Wednesday with prostitution. Charging money for that kind of touching falls under the city's definition of prostitution.

The Everett Herald reports the women were charging up to $80 to strip down while fixing lattes and mochas..

During a two-month investigation, detectives also saw the women lick whipped cream off each other and pose naked for pictures at the Grab-n-Go Espresso stand in Everett, about 30 miles north of Seattle.

Owner Bill Wheeler told KCPQ-TV employees sign a policy prohibiting the kind of behavior alleged by police. He said anyone caught doing anything illegal would be fired.

The women, ages 18 to 24, were not arrested, said Sgt. Robert Goetz. They were expected to be in Municipal Court in a few weeks to answer misdemeanor charges.

40 complaints
Police have received more than 40 complaints in the past year of women exposing themselves at coffee stands. Goetz said the department investigated Grab-n-Go because it had the most complaints.

"This was about alleged conduct, not about what the women were wearing," he said. "They could have been wearing parkas and if they continued to conduct themselves that way, we still would have filed the criminal charges."

Undercover detectives began posing as customers in mid-July.

During one visit, a barista allegedly told a detective that for $20, she and another barista would give him a show. He paid and they bared their breasts and pulled down their undergarments.

The women also charged customers to play "basketball," a game in which customers threw wadded up money at the women, who caught the money in their underwear, detectives said.

The city council is expected to decide next week whether to change the city's lewd conduct ordinance to cover espresso stands.

conclusion -Its those moral nut Kooks trying to stop someone making a Honest buck,Where is liberty unto all?

[quote]case number two [/quote] College bans dorm sex with roommate around
‘For people who can't communicate,’ says one student

Sept. 29: Tufts University bans dorm room sex when a roommate is present. WHDH's Michelle Relerford reports.

BOSTON - Sex in a Tufts University dorm is fine. Sex in a Tufts dorm with your roommate present? That's a no-no.

This semester, the school has a new policy banning sexual activity while a roommate is in the same room. Kim Thurler, a Tufts University spokeswoman, said the school issued the new rule after a dozen or so complaints in the past three years.

"It's really about respect and consideration, and it's a question of how roommates utilized their space," Thurler said.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

The new policy concerning overnight guests reads: "You may not engage in sexual activity while your roommate is present in the room." It mentions no consequences if the rule is broken, however.

Thurler maintains the new policy is not about regulating students' behavior, rather getting roommates talking about the issue of space with each other. She said the policy is aimed at the school's 5,000 undergraduates.

Alyza DelPan-Monley, 20, a philosophy major, agreed that the policy is more about showing respect for roommates than limiting sexual activity.

"I've been fortunate that I've had good experiences with my roommates," said DelPan-Monley. "But this is there for people who can't communicate with their roommates."

Freshman Jon Levinson, 18, said discussions about dorm-room sex etiquette should be kept between roommates.

"I don't believe it's the university's place to determine what goes on in a room," Levinson said. "Personally, I wouldn't want to have sex in front of my roommate, and my roommate wouldn't want to have sex in front of me."

Conclusion - what happened to the pursuit of happiness?

Case three compassion itself!
Cops: Man can't afford U.S., seeks deportation
Illegal immigrant tells police he can't even pay for his own ticket home

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. - Police in Framingham, Mass., say an illegal immigrant from Guatemala entered a police station, told officers he had stolen another man's identity and asked to be deported because he could no longer make ends meet in America.

Police told The MetroWest Daily News they arrested 29-year-old Carlos Boc after he confessed Saturday night.

Lt. Paul Shastany said Boc told police he wanted to return to Guatemala but can't afford a ticket. He told police he has no job or money and is worried about surviving the winter. He told police he came to the U.S. 13 years ago.
A not guilty plea was entered on Boc's behalf Monday at his arraignment in Framingham District Court on charges including identity fraud.

A home number for Boc could not immediately be found.

Commentary IN Obama's American utopia is this even possible? where is big over-bloated government when you need it? I am sure as we speak this poor belabored soul is being provided with everything from a place to live, free medical coverage , free clothing a free car and even backdated Wick stamps!!
ANTIcarrot
Sui'Kun

Re: waves the flag for morality

Post by ANTIcarrot »

dellstart wrote:Sorry , It was getting depressing reading all the stuff about that pervert , so I found some stories story from the web showing how our morals aren't as bad as some make out them to be :wink:
Oh yes. Because those stories are all just so uplifting. :roll:
I is an certified nut
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: waves the flag for morality

Post by Phantom »

dellstart wrote:Sorry , It was getting depressing reading all the stuff about that pervert , so I found some stories story from the web showing how our morals aren't as bad as some make out them to be :wink:
Hehehehehehe
these prove your case HOW ?

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)