VOTE!

Fel
Weavespinner

VOTE!

Post by Fel »

Alright, Americans.

No matter who you are voting for, get out there and vote. It's your civic duty, it's your most sacred right, and it's the best thing you can to.

So GET OUT THERE AND GET IT DONE!

And yes, I have already voted. I practice what I preach!
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Re: VOTE!

Post by dellstart »

Seconds the motion!!

I have a green card so I can't vote but by golly I wish i could!!
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fel wrote:Alright, Americans.

No matter who you are voting for, get out there and vote. It's your civic duty, it's your most sacred right, and it's the best thing you can to.

So GET OUT THERE AND GET IT DONE!

And yes, I have already voted. I practice what I preach!
Apparently some Australians think they're voting in this election too... I forget where I heard/saw it, but several people have been heard on busses and in other locations discussing who they're voting for. I think they'll be quite interested to find out that despite all the media attention and huge amount of imported American TV, we're not actually part of the US :)

The US Elections have been given given as much, if not more, media attention locally as our own federal elections.

Edit: Oh, and yes, work will have at least one Projector up showing live coverage today from CNN, Possibly two (second maybe from Google or others).
I'm just going into work now.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Well if my Math is correct Obama's Pretty much won it.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Spec8472 wrote: Apparently some Australians think they're voting in this election too... I forget where I heard/saw it, but several people have been heard on busses and in other locations discussing who they're voting for.
I do wonder if they were New Zealanders because we had our elections a few days after the US.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Greymist wrote:I do wonder if they were New Zealanders because we had our elections a few days after the US.
The one specific instance that I can verify (because A friend of mine actually overheard it directly on his morning bus route) - These two passengers were discussion choice of President: McCain or Obama. They could have been Dual US/AU Citizens, I suppose - but still... :)