Oh, there IS still a forum here...

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Oh, there IS still a forum here...

Post by michaelsuave »

*michaelsuave pops out of his rabbit hole*

Ehhh, what's up doc? Oh, we're pick'n on Fiferguy again are we... Well Good to know things are getting back to normal around here. What with mizerath laying low and not pranking the forums, we needed somebody else to laugh at... um, I mean with, laugh with. yeah, thats what I meant... :?

So speak'n about getting back to normal, and since I have a title to live up to, how goes the writing, studying, working, and living Fel? (notice they were put in order of importance*) :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Post by Blacktiger »

Blacktiger, sensing the mischievous intend of 'Grand Master' Fel and some of his up to no good underlings, begins to trace the true soul essence of Fiferguy, using his Spiritsight. After 0.00729 sec., he finds it in one of the protoplasmic projections closest to him.
Following an assessment of the best options to avoiding open conflict he then beseeches one of the more trustworthy spirits, that he deals with, to create a mobile and indestructible, transparent soul-vessel in the dark shadows of one of the columns supporting the domelike roof of the Grand Hall.
A spirit string establishes contact between the hidden apparition and Fiferguy's soul, conveying the idea of abandoning his own mirror image for the new one, to him.
Blacktiger also suggests via his own spirit string to Fiferguy the idea of tactical retreat and elimination of the source of conflict (himself) by allowing his mirror projections to dissolve into stinking goo, thereby distracting all, who are present, long enough, for him to flee unnoticed....

:mrgreen:
TLGG
Katzh-dashi

Post by TLGG »

Somebody will have to clean all the mess you guys are making, and I'm not paying for repairs.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Now I think we have been able to figure out how BlackTiger turned black. Its from where he crawled up in Fiferguy. BlackTiger is such a brownnoser!!!! Maybe you should change your nick to BrownTiger? Does it smell like roses up in there BT?

BTW we aren't afraid of those spirit strings you have. They are no more dangerous than an 8 year old with a can of silly string. About as messy too! So get to work and clean up your mess!

J-Man5
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Post by Blacktiger »

Hey! I am just trying to keep things fair.... :x

I hate unfairness, and several people ganging up on one is NOT fair! And what about brownnosing? Aren'd we all brownnosers ? At least to some extend with Fel? If you are truly honest with yourselves you shouldn'd be casting stones when you are sitting in the proverbial glasshouse.

C'mon J-Man5.... lets keep things civil.... :)

It's such a beautiful day today outside beyond these dark and damp walls these lines are written in. I for my part will go outside and get some gardening done, its a jungle outside.... :wink:

P.S.: The goo will disolve into nothingness and even take the distracting stink with it. Who in his/her right mind would want to clean that mess anyway. :wink:
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Fiferguy wonders how evaporating into the sound of herald trumpets would leave a pile of goo at all, then shrugs and starts to whistle to himself... :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

michaelsuave hops out of his rabbit hole, slaps a "kick me" sign on the back of the whistling Fiferguy, and then michaelsuave dives back into his hole.* :twisted:

Business as usual...
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

michaelsuave wrote:michaelsuave hops out of his rabbit hole, slaps a "kick me" sign on the back of the whistling Fiferguy, and then michaelsuave dives back into his hole.* :twisted:

Business as usual...
Fifer keeps whistling after removing the silly little sign, then calmly hooks up a fire hose and sticks it down michaelsuave's hole. Still whistling, Fifer turns on the water... :twisted:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fiferguy wrote:Fifer keeps whistling after removing the silly little sign, then calmly hooks up a fire hose and sticks it down michaelsuave's hole. Still whistling, Fifer turns on the water... :twisted:
Obviously you've never had to deal with burrowing creatures. Water drains away, and even a firehose won't fill a complex burrow quickly enough. Try High Explosives :P
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Spec8472 wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:Fifer keeps whistling after removing the silly little sign, then calmly hooks up a fire hose and sticks it down michaelsuave's hole. Still whistling, Fifer turns on the water... :twisted:
Obviously you've never had to deal with burrowing creatures. Water drains away, and even a firehose won't fill a complex burrow quickly enough. Try High Explosives :P
The garden hose worked well enough for the moles that we had... hmm... High explosives you say?
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Slow drying epoxy works too. Especially in bulk quantities. Also so do different forms of dust blown in. Causes breathing problems and generally makes the burrows less friendly to whatever varmint.

J-Man5
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

If you want the results to be final, just blow in a cupful of fine grade baking flour, but make sure it becomes well mixed with air, then add an open flame. FWOOOMPH - dust explosion! Just as effective as a stick of dynamite and a lot cheaper. :twisted:
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

Fiferguy wrote: Fifer keeps whistling after removing the silly little sign, then calmly hooks up a fire hose and sticks it down michaelsuave's hole. Still whistling, Fifer turns on the water... :twisted:
GBLW wrote:If you want the results to be final, just blow in a cupful of fine grade baking flour, but make sure it becomes well mixed with air, then add an open flame. FWOOOMPH - dust explosion! Just as effective as a stick of dynamite and a lot cheaper. :twisted:
Flour, water, heat (an explosion) add yeast, and we have breaded bunnies! :lol:
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Mad Monk wrote:
Fiferguy wrote: Fifer keeps whistling after removing the silly little sign, then calmly hooks up a fire hose and sticks it down michaelsuave's hole. Still whistling, Fifer turns on the water... :twisted:
GBLW wrote:If you want the results to be final, just blow in a cupful of fine grade baking flour, but make sure it becomes well mixed with air, then add an open flame. FWOOOMPH - dust explosion! Just as effective as a stick of dynamite and a lot cheaper. :twisted:
Flour, water, heat (an explosion) add yeast, and we have breaded bunnies! :lol:
Mmmm... LUNCH!!!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Umm... I don't do litter. I had enough of that when I was a Boy Scout...