updatish things.

Fel
Weavespinner

updatish things.

Post by Fel »

Two circumstances beyond my control have delayed the next chapter for a while.

The first is IRL work stuff. I worked 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts and was just too tired to do much.

The second is Final Fantasy Tactics A2. I'm dealing with a strange addiction to that damn game. Once I work that out, I'll be back to work.

Hey, we all need a vacation sometimes. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Re: updatish things.

Post by Weresmilodon »

Hehe... If it's not Everquest, it's something else, huh? :wink:
Have fun.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Fel wrote:Two circumstances beyond my control have delayed the next chapter for a while.

The first is IRL work stuff. I worked 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts and was just too tired to do much.

The second is Final Fantasy Tactics A2. I'm dealing with a strange addiction to that damn game. Once I work that out, I'll be back to work.

you are forgiven! :P
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I'll be back to work on Monday. Things are finally calm enough for me to sit down and have enough time to write. :)
Mac The Knife
Sorcerer

Post by Mac The Knife »

Thanks for the update
www.gearrings.weebly.com
alkiera
Initiate

Post by alkiera »

Fel wrote:I'll be back to work on Monday. Things are finally calm enough for me to sit down and have enough time to write. :)
Yay! It's good to just chill and play some games, too, I know. Hopefully your muse is raring to go, though!
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Ah, good news, good news. Now I have something to look forward to again... :wink:
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Weresmilodon wrote:Ah, good news, good news. Now I have something to look forward to again... :wink:
Just be glad you were not like me that ended up with too much spare time. I ended up renovating my kitchen. New Range, New Fridge, New Dishwasher, stripped and repainted my cabinets. Now with Fel back in the saddle I can put the plans to redo the bedroom on the back burner, way back on the burner.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Fel wrote:Two circumstances beyond my control have delayed the next chapter for a while.

Personally I'm waiting with bated breath on fragile eggshells for Diablo III and perhaps (who am I kidding) Starcraft 2.

I'm half considering buying a new rig just so I can play Diablo, my current computer will run it, but barely.
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

Sancria wrote: Personally I'm waiting with bated breath on fragile eggshells for Diablo III and perhaps (who am I kidding) Starcraft 2.

I'm half considering buying a new rig just so I can play Diablo, my current computer will run it, but barely.
I would wait a bit with that. Blizzard is notorious for the time they take between announcing and actually delivering (its done when its done).
storyreader2005
Sorcerer

Post by storyreader2005 »

Blyker wrote:I would wait a bit with that. Blizzard is notorious for the time they take between announcing and actually delivering (its done when its done).
At least they DO get it done unlike some people *cough*dukenukemforeverandeverandever*cough*
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

thanks for the update, m8
there's always time for fun
so just go on
take care

ham
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

storyreader2005 wrote:At least they DO get it done unlike some people *cough*dukenukemforeverandeverandever*cough*
Actually, we were tossing around theories at work with DNF... We're pretty sure it's an incredibly long running practical joke being pulled by ID. One of these millenia, they'll go "Oh, guys, btw? DNF was a joke. The Forever should've given that bit away years ago."

It's like a rick roll, without the cheesy music, err, strike that - just without Rick Astly.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

(sang to the tune of Camp Granada*)

Hello Fel,
Hello Spec8,
Here I am, staying up late,
I'm so bored
I'm addicted,
Won't you please hurry up and post an update...

:cry:

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! its it done yet, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!..

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

It's going to be delayed, someone at work got fired today. I have to work 16 hours for the next 2 days, then 2 8 hour days, then 1 more 16 hour day, then I get 1 day off before starting it all over again.

1 got fired, 1 is in the hospital, 2 are on vacation, so the rest of us are kinda in a jam.