Spell dancer chapter 3 (spoilers)

Caution: Spoilers!
Discussion about other works of James Galloway (Dragonstar, Alpha Project, The Fox and the Hawk, and others)

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
SYED
Child of Niami

Spell dancer chapter 3 (spoilers)

Post by SYED »

Are there nine or eight provinces? It could be that one was destroyed, and that is why the joy bringers are nomadic now?

I wonder if the fisher folk are almost like wave walkers, or at least before they gained magic or the adaptations that allowed them to be suited so much to the sea life. In the future they could be recruited to bolster numbers.

I could understand why pirates would chase after a wavedancers, one on their side would be a huge advantage. They might not be evil pirates, just curious ones. Such a large scal group would be valuable. Even if he doesn't freely share the magical secrets, the tattoo magics would prove invaluable to any sailor.
I can see a ship going to a floating tree, salvaging it like the group did and store the goodies for later, then so again a and again.

I wonder if sirens are a creation of the magic some how.

Do we know which 6spells he knows, controls over fire, ice and water are shown.

We have seen spell dancing and symbology if the form of tatoes and skim board, but but we have yet to see the wave dancer version of ruin any, putting runes on paper to be used as spells. If there is an imperial version of it, it must be based on something.
.S.A.M.K.M
ralbloke
Sorcerer

Re: Spell dancer chapter 3 (spoilers)

Post by ralbloke »

Hi I have for some reason lost the link for the spell dancer stories and can’t find it on Sennadar.Please help
Abaddon
Initiate

Post by Abaddon »

They're in the Short Stories section.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

Any chance the author will place the three released chapters on Worlds of Fel? It is just easier for rereading. It's strange that they are not already posted. Even that sample chapter for shifters if up there.
.S.A.M.K.M