Fox and the hawk, chapter 3

Caution: Spoilers!
Discussion about other works of James Galloway (Dragonstar, Alpha Project, The Fox and the Hawk, and others)

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Fox and the hawk, chapter 3

Post by michaelsuave »

Loving the hints fel, but jonesing for more chapters buddy. Cheers!
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

So builders are gonna restore and improve Dragonspear castle, and expand it to take advantage of the under dark enterance.
ALso a good strong road and a harbour through the trollbark forest. Likly use stone from the toll hills to do it. What will a road made by an earth mage be like.
If the Orlumbar people are ship builders, build a lumber mill, drying facilities as well as other facilities need to build ships, why not start on a ship building facility as well. A full carpentry town.
Due to the gold resources, and silver from the hills, why not become bankers to be key to merchants and businesses, they are already producing their own coinage.

I still think fox should rebuild those ruins as they are in strategic positons and can act as trading posts. also if he controls the high moor then, when the city is built, he will gain great influence
.S.A.M.K.M
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

So the fox is settling down, the best adventurer alive. He has his own company the vixens, i wonder if other adventurers will come and join him, that area is not unified so the ruins tombs and dungeobs are all open to plundering.

He should make a deal with the made mage so he will let him put his portals on different areas, so he gets better entertainment, while fox get a secret tranport portal network.

Who wants to bet that if any enemy attempts to move on him, he will simply set the competing factions against each other.

How hard are those door ways to make. big magic is expensive, but fox has the ability to find fortunes to pay for it all.
.S.A.M.K.M