spelldancer part of the sennadar multiverse???

Caution: Spoilers!
Discussion about other works of James Galloway (Dragonstar, Alpha Project, The Fox and the Hawk, and others)

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
kyli
Mi'Shara

spelldancer part of the sennadar multiverse???

Post by kyli »

Demon’s Bane Chapter 2 wrote:“Ah, I see,” Tarrin said with a nod. “So, you specialize in the effect of the Outer planes on Wizard magic?”

“Both Wizard and Priest magic, and I study some of the lesser known magical abilities,” he answered. “For example, there’s a type of magic called Runic from one of the material planes, where spells are cast by throwing stone tablets or pieces of parchment with spell runes inscribed on them. There’s also a branch of magic from another called Spelldancers, people who cast spells based loosely on Wizard magic only by dancing and using somatics.”
Is this a coincidence or do you think that Fel decided to write about another world in the Sennadar multiverse? I haven’t reread the Tarrin Keal books since Fel started Spelldancer so I didn’t notice this until now.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
SYED
Child of Niami

Re: spelldancer part of the sennadar multiverse???

Post by SYED »

That would imply the gods of spell dancer are real some how. I wonder how that works with one of the races claiming that one of the female gods is actually male.
.S.A.M.K.M
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Once Fel gets done with the current book of the Karinne Universe, I would enjoy some more Spell Dancer chaptes.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

I would love more of spelldancers as well. But, to be honest, if i had to choose, I'd pick Earth Bond. I really would love more of that. Well, actually, my choice would be for him to start Retribution but I doubt that will happen right away.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

Is there any reason why the three chapters out so far are not yet on world's of Fel? For some reason the newest Walker chapter is not up yet, even though it has been out for ages. I can understand why the conviction newest releases are not yet up, but they are much more recent.
.S.A.M.K.M