Re: Earth Bond, chapter 25.

Post by GotToGo »

Thanks Kyli :D
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

kyli wrote:
GotToGo wrote:I appreciate in advance of keeping me other non-twitters updated, thanks.
Actually the truth is, i dont share most of Fel's tweets on here..... But since you asked so nicely :wink: , here is what he said earlier today....

@sennadar_fel: Man, had no idea this chapter would be so hard. Think I've written 50 pages' worth but only kept 12 so far.
@sennadar_fel: When I have earth26, 26alt1-26alt5 saved, you know I'm having issues.
@sennadar_fel: But, that being said, think I have this ironed out and can make some progress today.
Just to continue keeping you imformed.....

Yesterday he tweeted....
@sennadar_fel: This is insane. I've been writing for 3 hours. Started with 12 saved pages, now I'm at 10 pages.
WHERE ARE THE WORDS GOING?

@sennadar_fel: I swear, this chapter is going to hardcore burn me out on this story. I've worked for days and only seem to be going backwards.

And today, just now he tweeted....

@sennadar_fel: OK...I was hoping to avoid this, but this chapter is dead. Gonna have to go back to page 8 and delete the scene where it went wrong.

@sennadar_fel: The upside is I can just start on the next planned scene, so I'll make some progress today. But I'll have to do some reworking on the plot.

@sennadar_fel: Just goes to show how "it's in character for X to happen" can blow everything up once the ramifications of that action emerge.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

kyli wrote: Yesterday he tweeted....
@sennadar_fel: This is insane. I've been writing for 3 hours. Started with 12 saved pages, now I'm at 10 pages.
WHERE ARE THE WORDS GOING?

@sennadar_fel: I swear, this chapter is going to hardcore burn me out on this story. I've worked for days and only seem to be going backwards.

And today, just now he tweeted....

@sennadar_fel: OK...I was hoping to avoid this, but this chapter is dead. Gonna have to go back to page 8 and delete the scene where it went wrong.

@sennadar_fel: The upside is I can just start on the next planned scene, so I'll make some progress today. But I'll have to do some reworking on the plot.

@sennadar_fel: Just goes to show how "it's in character for X to happen" can blow everything up once the ramifications of that action emerge.
Oh man, I hate when something like that happens - but what's worse is a long session when the ideas are there, but the words just refuse to flow - which unfortunately is where I'm sitting right now.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

Kyli,
It's been a week now, anything new from Fel, will be appreciated?

Sounds like Fel is taking 2 steps forward and then 3 steps back, food for thought - could it be Fel's Muse is hinting at him it wants to start on Retribution or that just me?
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

GotToGo wrote:Kyli,
It's been a week now, anything new from Fel, will be appreciated?

Sounds like Fel is taking 2 steps forward and then 3 steps back, food for thought - could it be Fel's Muse is hinting at him it wants to start on Retribution or that just me?
Four days ago.....

@sennadar_fel: Back on track writing. If you've never written, you have no idea how disruptive it can be to have that problem. It screws w/ everything.
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

kyli wrote: Four days ago.....

@sennadar_fel: Back on track writing. If you've never written, you have no idea how disruptive it can be to have that problem. It screws w/ everything.
[/quote]

Thanks Kyli! :)
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

Any news from Fell, anyone? Thanks ahead of time.
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

Check the recent posts in general discussions.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2529