Earth Bond, chapter 6.

Greymist
Weavespinner

Re: Earth Bond, chapter 6.

Post by Greymist »

Thanks, stayed up late reading it, so I was tired for work, then finished reading the last 6 pages at work :P
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Thanks Fel... woo hoo.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Thanks Fel!
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Great chapter Fel... I do have one issue with the chapter.
A carrier was no speed demon, but it could do 15 knots if they were very serious about it, and probably even faster if they were really serious about it
Might want to do a fact check... Unclassified speed of a Nimitz Class carrier is in excess of 30+ knots.

The oil fired Essex class aircraft carrier of which the USA built 24 during WWII was 32.7 knots. Personally I'd rate a Nimitz at 40+ if she needed to run for it.
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

another well thought out chapter, lots of plot, some action and a nice twist.

bravo!
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Greymist wrote:Thanks, stayed up late reading it, so I was tired for work, then finished reading the last 6 pages at work :P
I couldn't wait to read it, finished it then started working on my papers, even though I will likely regret it next week :)
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

A masterful turn of events! Thanks Fel!

-DM
postal
Initiate

Post by postal »

Chapters 5 & 6 were totally fantastic :D !

Don't you just love it when the self serving snobs get it stuck to them :twisted: ! Only problem is that the common people get it stuck to them too :cry: .

Thanks,
TJ
shades98
Initiate

Post by shades98 »

Thanks Fel. Great plot line
The world is like a book each place has its own page.
Delvfar
Initiate

Post by Delvfar »

Fell you Eveil EVeil MAn you!!!!!!

I have been so buzy that it has taken me till tonight to look for anything new and it was here three days ago!!!!!!!

AND I had to read it tonight!! I mean this morning! I mean.... yes i finished it at 2:30am est 5 hours befor i have to get up.

Thank you. Great chapter. Logic Reason and insults to fight a desperate battle for freedom. willful ignorance, bigotry, racial ideals held too close for ill intent, ferment a master plan for evil enslavement.

all this makes for a great story so far! I hope that in a future chapter you will be able to show why the chromatics and the skies with the assistance of the fires chose to make this most despicable of choices!

And Lastly I say once again EVEIL! YOU ARE! Now I have 4 (5?) of your stories that I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter/installment/book/tome/ of next! And I can't decide which to admonish you to work on next!

Salute Fell, What ever comes next from your fertile imagination is eagerly anticipated.

John Delvfar
Theater is Raido with the LIGHTS ON!
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

This is what I get for not being very attentive. A few days late on a new chapter.... oh well. Thanks a ton Fel.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

Wow, wasn't expecting a new chapter so soon. Thanks Fel!

I'll have the pdf copy I'm keeping on my mirrorsite updated shortly.

http://www.wildph.net/ebooks/
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Earth Bond hadn't registered to me as a new story, so I just discovered SIX chapters waiting to be read! But I'm busy rereading the Sennadar stories, so this may wait a bit so I don't get distracted, but they're all downloaded.
ZephyrusMK
Initiate

Post by ZephyrusMK »

I hope I'm not alone in the feeling that only thing I can think of to complain is how much reading Fel's stories makes me feel like i'm an Addict! As with everything I've read so far great work Fel! Cant put the stories down! ws doing my best to patiently wait for the next thing for the next chapter of Tribulation, Now I gotta wait for the next chapter of Earth Bond! Once again, keep up the good work. Only great work can inspire this level of fandom!
Seastallion
Katzh-dashi

Post by Seastallion »

I know what you mean..! :-) I'm always left wondering what will happen next after I read a new chapter, and get very excited when the next chapter comes, so I can find out. Fel's work is always worth a re-read as well.
Check out my blog at... http://myhatsize.blogspot.com