Earth Bond, chapter 4.

crxbnt
Da'Shar

Re: Earth Bond, chapter 4.

Post by crxbnt »

Thanks Fel! Tried to say this last night, but I messed up my log in! You would think that when I access more tyhan a dozen different systems daily I would be better at keeping passwords straight!

Never found a story you wrote that I did not like, but this one is really intriguing!

crxbnt
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Fel wrote:Enjoy.

OR ELSE!
Sir Yes Sir!!!!

Thanks for the update Fel.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
alkiera
Initiate

Post by alkiera »

Excellent!

I'm looking forward to an ending to Shadow Walker, but I'll take as much of this as you're willing to give, Fel.

Thanks for using more generic names for things, too; references to iPads, etc, don't gain anything in story-telling terms, and date the story. Especially, given Apple's release cycle, the iPad 3 is likely to be released in the next 12-18 months, not 2019. Odds are the whole market will have changed by then. My phone has better specs than the desktop I owned 10 years ago. Ten years from now? Who knows? Odds are, by 2019, iPads won't be similar to what they are today, and certainly won't still have numbers attached to the release.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Actually, I'm going on a viable theory from my physic's professor that advancement is going to slow as we maximize the current basic architectures, and then it'll jump a quantum leap when the next "big thing" is discovered.

Yes, by 2017, there will probably be Ipad 6's out, but in reality, given that we can't really take basic electricity/semiconductor technology much further without making a big discovery (carbon nano-tubes, etc), in 5 years what we'll have won't be HUGELY more advanced than what we have now.

And if I'm wrong? Well, it's my story, so NYAH! ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

There do seem to be a lot of variations off going around nowadays. So lets wait for the next break trough!
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Fel wrote:And if I'm wrong? Well, it's my story, so NYAH! ;)
Well Said :!: :!: :!:

And, thanks for writing something just a bit different and very enjoyable!

kp
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
ettoren
Sorcerer

Post by ettoren »

Very much liking the new story.

Keep it up! You're one of the authors I check up on daily. Always a good day when a new chapter is added.
Rakkel
Novice

Post by Rakkel »

Thanks for another great read!
ravenousreader
Novice

Post by ravenousreader »

Great Chapter. Keep up the good work.
zooplbr
Sorcerer

Post by zooplbr »

AH.....Just what I needed today!!!
As per usual this story line leaves me wondering "What Next!!!"
The idea of another sentient "Magic" using race shareing the planet is rather intreguing to say the least!

Thanks for sharing your toys with us Fel !!!

Z
Seastallion
Katzh-dashi

Post by Seastallion »

Quite simply, this is yet another amazing story Fel..! I finished reading all four chapters in succession, and now I'm greatly anticipating future installments. As usual, awesome job well done..!
Check out my blog at... http://myhatsize.blogspot.com