Earth Bond, chapters 1-3.

Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Re: Earth Bond, chapters 1-3.

Post by Wolfee »

Read them all yesterday, Tuesday the 10th, excellent Fel - looking forward to the next chapters.
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

wow! Thanks Fel. This basically turned my entire schedule upside down. I simply could not stop till I had read all three chapters and everything else took second place to that. A great tale.. looking forward to more of this.
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
ravenousreader
Novice

Post by ravenousreader »

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep up the good work.
ThisAndThat1
Sorcerer

Post by ThisAndThat1 »

Wow! I read all three chapter back to back and now I am suffering withdrawls.

Good job, keep it up.
"Molon labe!" (Come and get them!) King Leonidas of Sparta, when asked to lay down his force's arms.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I tell ye true, liberty is the best of all things; never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. William Wallace, Address to the Scots, circa 1300

“The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.” Patrick Henry
Bigwind
Initiate

Post by Bigwind »

Wow! What a great start to a story. I hope it is one you want to keep on with because we certainly want you to!

Thank very much.
I'm not completely mad, there are bits missing!
Andygal
Sorcerer

Post by Andygal »

it's now 5 am, I meant to go to bed over an hour ago, but I was too busy reading this story.
Old signature was in need of replacement, insert clever new signature here.
Prymael
Initiate

Post by Prymael »

Thanks Fel, always enjoy everything you post. Hope this finds you doing well with the best to come anew each day.
Questions are dangerous for those who would obey without.
spud
Novice

Post by spud »

Hello Fel,
Long time reader, first time poster. I have been enjoying your stories four about 4 years now, thanks for posting all of these for our reading pleasure. I do not think I have read anything like Earth Bond before. It made for an interesting read when i should have been sleeping. :)
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Why am I just seeing this new reading material?!?! Oh right to much work and to little sleep... anyway thanks a ton Fel.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

I had a lab that I absolutely had to do for tomorrow morning....then I got this story. good thing I don't need sleep!
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.