Earth Bond chapter 26, theories and ideas (possibly spoilers)

Discussions all around the Earth Bond/Kell the dragon story.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

SYED
Child of Niami

Earth Bond chapter 26, theories and ideas (possibly spoilers)

Post by SYED »

I have an idea about how they could cover up the whole restored youth aspect, at least in the short term. Depending on their healing magics, they could offer magical plastic surgery. They did say there were such magics. Even if they can make visual changes, so not true youth, it would be invaluable. It would be a hug earner, and I bet they could achieve epic pro bono work, beyond the means of human doctors. So it would cover up the bond long enough to recruit new magicians.

So eventually a courier will be used by the Chinese to deliver translated documents. It could lead to the rest being located. It would be exceptionally tricky to steal the entire library physically, but I could see them stealing a virtual copy. I bet this library would be very useful, as the known formula is entirely unknown to dragons. So who knows what else is in it.

I had a funny idea. There is this show called Madame secretary. In it the Chinese are building bases on these reefs and atolls at sea, but their efforts greatly threaten the local sea life and their Eco systems. Say that is actually happening here, the sea dragons could use their magic to make these location regenerate, so the bases are overrun as they are regrown.

There was apparently a second fleet being gathered to back up the first. I doubt they simply dispersed it.
.S.A.M.K.M
mm778
Talent

Re: Earth Bond chapter 26, theories and ideas (possibly spoilers)

Post by mm778 »

hello all i am new so may body like to tell me where i read this book Earth Bond :D :D :D :D