Detour to Otheewhen Chapter 12

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

crxbnt
Da'Shar

Detour to Otheewhen Chapter 12

Post by crxbnt »

Another fascinating chapter. It amazes me how much it takes to grasp the new date and time when dropped into a different time. And just how important that is to evrything they plan and prioritize. I could wish this story came faster, like just about as fast as I could read it!

I really appreciate K Pelle's attention to detail, and how we get to see the different perceptions and recognitions from the different characters involved.

Having grown up with wells, septic systems and holding tanks, and all of the problems that can occur, I really appreciate how critical that is to this new community.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Re: Detour to Otherwhen & other tales

Post by GBLW »

I apologize for not writing more recently, but between personal involvements and a stubborn virus, I simply haven't had much time for anything of the sort. In fact I've just downloaded the last few chapters of 'Earth Bond' so I can have something new to read.

KP

And then the NHL, IIHF, and the Memorial Cup playoffs came along. Since I'm a long time hockey fan, I haven't been left with a lot of free time.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
konman
Da'Shar

Re: Detour to Otheewhen Chapter 12

Post by konman »

Thanks a lot for another great read.

Hope your feeling better soon.
Everyone has A photographic memory.
Some just don't have any film!
james.montenegro
Novice