Thor's Child Status?

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Thor's Child Status?

Post by J-Man5 »

GBLW - I'm hoping your Arthritis is not keeping you down as much as it had been. Any chance for and update on this story. If you are under the weather I sincerely understand as I too have the start of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Keep up the spirits and smile even when it hurts is what I try to do. Thanks for the good reads.

J-Man5
konman
Da'Shar

Re: Thor's Child Status?

Post by konman »

GBLW is alive and kicking, however he is having problems logging into the forums here and has not been able to get any help resolving the issue to date.

He does have more chapters ready to post but will not post them anywhere but here.
Everyone has A photographic memory.
Some just don't have any film!
kal
Katzh-dashi

Post by kal »

GRRRR someone help the man fix that stuff!!!!!! we cant take the waiting, that is an established fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

I PM'd Spec with part of this thread. If there are other moderators or someone with the administrative rights to fix this it would be nice to see what could be done to help GBLW. Thanks for the assistance.

J-Man5
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

he probably need to clear the cookies of this site from his browser first an than try login again
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

He can email me or Grey or Spec, but I'm not sure how much help I'll be. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Get him to email me (karl) (@) (panic.co.nz) with the details (preferably from his registered g.....@gmail.com address) and I'll have a look.

From what I can currently see, his account's not locked, and I tried out his permissions so I'm not sure what the issue is.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Greymist wrote:Get him to email me (karl) (@) (panic.co.nz) with the details (preferably from his registered g.....@gmail.com address) and I'll have a look.

From what I can currently see, his account's not locked, and I tried out his permissions so I'm not sure what the issue is.
THANK YOU,SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!

For all you folks out there, he did what I couldn't do -- changed the Dang password on HIS end.

Now, I'm afraid I'm up to my eyebrows in graphix work (For $$$$ -- and I NEED them bux!) so it may be a few days before I can post anything, but I haven't forgotten any of you or Tor for that matter!

kp
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
giddiani
Initiate

Post by giddiani »

Hooray!!! Welcome back GBLW.