Thor's Child - development as of Nov. 2010

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

GBLW
Mi'Shara

Thor's Child - development as of Nov. 2010

Post by GBLW »

'Thor's Child' has been sitting for a while - mainly because I've been unable to do much due to health problems.

Now don't get me wrong, I aint looking for sympathy -- to quote and old saying, I can find that in the dictionary, somewhere between 'sex' and 'syphilis' -- instead I'm just writing this to let you know that I haven't forgotten the story.

I suppose I should mention that I did have one other old writing commitment that I've HAD to work on whenever I had any time when I could write. (Oops, I'd best delete something here - I cut and pasted, then forgot to edit!) On top of that, my eyesight is improving again and my arthritis hasn't gotten too bad so far this winter, so things are looking up -- I'm not sure when, but you can look for another chapter of 'Thor's Child' fairly soon - I hope!

KP
Last edited by GBLW on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Re: Thor's Child - development as of Nov. 2010

Post by DigitalMaestro »

I googled "Detour to Yesteryear" but got not relevant hits. Can you provide a link if this is online?
-DM
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

DigitalMaestro wrote:I googled "Detour to Yesteryear" but got not relevant hits. Can you provide a link if this is online?
-DM
'Detour to Yesteryear' is NOT online at the present time. It is one of several stories which are being written by a group of individuals and only shared amongst ourselves -- none of us is certain if we want to post any of those tales online at this time. All I can say about the lot is that each story would be quite 'politically sensitive' in one way or another.

To be honest, I've explained above that I cut and pasted from an e-mail - then since I was in a rush, I forgot to edit the one sentence from the text - Sorry about that! :oops:

kp
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

Just glad that you're doing better m8
do take good care of yourself!!
c u around,

ham