Blame Charlie - up to chapter 5

Stories written by people other than Fel, set in Fel's universes.

Moderator: Contributing Authors

GBLW
Mi'Shara

Blame Charlie - up to chapter 5

Post by GBLW »

This is the first of the three chapters of the three main stories I'm working on. :D
The next chapter of 'Detour to Otherwhen' has been written and is at the editors, but Ellen has found a few problems that I'll need to address before it will be posted - hopefully before the weekend. :roll:
The next chapter to 'Thor's Child' is in it's third rewrite and so far I have about 10 pages that I'm happy with - the last 10-12 pages are giving me grief. Tor is in a period of transition and learning to accept FULL responsibility for his actions, discovering that he has no one but himself to blame for any problems in his life. His family and Dori's are also being thrown much more closely together. In other words it's an interesting chapter, but tough to write. So I'm not hoping to post that until sometime next week. :|

On top of that we've gone through a HEAVY winter storm over the last week or so. We had 6-8 inches of snow, winds gusting to 120 kph and we aren't used to that kind of weather. For instance I live on the ground floor of a five story building with neighbours who don't seem to realize that anything light weight and not tied down is dangerous to anyone nearby. I don't worry too much about beer cans and cigarette butts. However beer BOTTLES, deck chairs, light weight tables and BIG glass ashtrays aren't something I like to dodge while using a cane to hobble around and pick up their other garbage. :evil:

K Pelle
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
zedd
Sui'Kun

Re: Blame Charlie - up to chapter 5

Post by zedd »

Thank You
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

great m8,
thanks

ham
ThisAndThat1
Sorcerer

Post by ThisAndThat1 »

good job, another chapter

Keep it up!
"Molon labe!" (Come and get them!) King Leonidas of Sparta, when asked to lay down his force's arms.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I tell ye true, liberty is the best of all things; never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. William Wallace, Address to the Scots, circa 1300

“The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.” Patrick Henry
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

There`s been a couple of glitches since I posted the other day.
First of all I was out on my electric Go-Buggy and some dang fool turned left on a 'No Left Turn' corner and bumped into me, spilling my Go-Buggy onto it's side. I wasn't hurt, but the Go-Buggy need a few repairs! I spent an hour with the cops and two hours with the doc.- but a total of four hours traveling and waiting around, which pretty well meant a wasted day.
As if that wasn't enough, two days later some jerk tried to break into my suite at three A.M. The dough-head managed to jimmy my patio door, then got tangled in the drapes and pulled them right off the wall. I hadn't been able to sleep so I was in my office, writing, and heard his racket, so I came out hobbling out, waving my cane at the guy. The dolt finally untangled himself from my heavy drapes and scooted off. Cops came and wasted an hour, but then of course I was wound up and really couldn't sleep. The next day the cops came back to ask more questions, which wasted another two hours, but that day was loss anyway - since I spent it trying to sleep and failing miserably.
Between rehanging the drapes, fixing the patio door and repairing my Go-Buggy I haven`t been able to do much writing for days.

I have a friend who tells me I live a real life soap opera and there are times I believe him! :roll:

kp
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
dragonmage
Novice

Post by dragonmage »

Hope life gets better for you so you can write some more good chapters.