Thor's Child - prologue

Stories written by people other than Fel, set in Fel's universes.

Moderator: Contributing Authors

GBLW
Mi'Shara

Thor's Child - prologue

Post by GBLW »

Well, here is the prologue of 'Thor's Child'

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Re: Thor's Child - a 'spinoff' of Alpha Project

Post by Spec8472 »

Added you to the group, and moved the story.

...and now I must fly.
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

thanks m8

ham
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Post by crxbnt »

Thanks! I will read it on the trip home tonight.

crxbnt
furry_wolf2001b
Katzh-dashi

Post by furry_wolf2001b »

Nice start! :D
Hmm, now i have to go read alpha project again, as i can not remember what it was from the name. :(
Miss spelling sweed in tha house! ;)
Delvfar
Initiate

Post by Delvfar »

What is Alpha Project? Where can i get it? Thanks for writing Now i just need it! to read it! :)
Theater is Raido with the LIGHTS ON!
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Spec8472 wrote:Added you to the group, and moved the story.

...and now I must fly.
Thank You - to be honest I thought I'd done something wrong and was going to e-mail you later.

I would have done it then, but I had to rush off for early morning medical tests myself.

Anyway, thanks again

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Delvfar wrote:What is Alpha Project? Where can i get it? Thanks for writing Now i just need it! to read it! :)
Alpha Project is one of Fel's unfinished stories and can be found here: http://sennadar.com/oldsite/other/other.html#alpha
I just liked the premise of a 'rebel' ESP talent running free and being chased by the 'US marines' and their allies.
(Shades of the 'wild west' etc? :twisted: )

GBLW

PS: there was only one chapter, to Alpha Project, not two as you might think from viewing the site I sent you to.
PPS: Since I was referring to Fel's story so much, and since I absolutely hate Microsoft's .doc format, I ran 'Alpha Project' through my .html conversion program. I thought others might like to read it that way as well, so I'll upload it here.
AlphaProject.zip
Alpha Project in .html format
(46.4 KiB) Downloaded 835 times
K Pelle aka GBLW
Delvfar
Initiate

Post by Delvfar »

Thanks! I will read it today! :)
Theater is Raido with the LIGHTS ON!
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Neat!

Nice start. I wish I had that ability, make my life as a med student so much easier.
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Sancria wrote:Neat!

Nice start. I wish I had that ability, make my life as a med student so much easier.
I have to ask, where are you studying medicine? The reason I'm asking is that I worked at UVic for over twenty years and live locally.

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
bjjohns
Talent

Post by bjjohns »

Well, I am looking forward to this story. I did enjoy Alpha Project, and was always hoping it would be revisited someday. Thanks B.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

bjjohns wrote:Well, I am looking forward to this story. I did enjoy Alpha Project, and was always hoping it would be revisited someday. Thanks B.
I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever pick it up again. It's not that I didn't think it had potential, it's that the story was, and still is, rather hard to plan out which would make the story take longer than usual for me to write, and I always seem to have another project higher up in the queue...and the fact that I was highly unimaginative and I simply reassigned the names "Kit" and "Jessica" to another story, whose name shall not be mentioned here in this thread.

Who knows, I just may decide to knock out a couple of chapters of it someday when I'm bored and looking for something "new" to do, at least after I finish the Draconian Measures short story. That's still on the board, and it's more important than this one because I only see it going maybe 1 really long chapter or 2 standard chapters before it finishes.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

Well done! :D

The more stories based on Fel's work, the better. :lol:
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Fel wrote:I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever pick it up again. It's not that I didn't think it had potential, it's that the story was, and still is, rather hard to plan out which would make the story take longer than usual for me to write, and I always seem to have another project higher up in the queue...and the fact that I was highly unimaginative and I simply reassigned the names "Kit" and "Jessica" to another story, whose name shall not be mentioned here in this thread.

Who knows, I just may decide to knock out a couple of chapters of it someday when I'm bored and looking for something "new" to do, at least after I finish the Draconian Measures short story. That's still on the board, and it's more important than this one because I only see it going maybe 1 really long chapter or 2 standard chapters before it finishes.
Well, I don't plan to step on your toes, in other words I'm planning to write a story that parallels yours with only minor mention of Alpha Base and the warren, although I'd like to mention 'General John' in passing if I may - nothing specific, just a minor reference.

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW