Miscelanious Short Stories
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:04 pm
- (475.5 KiB) Downloaded 2155 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:38 pm
- Location: Canada
Awesome!!! Thanks a lot and have a very Merry Christmas!!!
"Revenge is a dish best served cold, and revenge is sweet, so for all intents and purposes, revenge is ice cream."
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:06 am
- Location: BC, Canada
Thanks Fel, have a merry Christmas.
Everyone has A photographic memory.
Some just don't have any film!
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:42 am
- Location: Hants, England
Many thanks Fel. Looking forward to a bit more of Tarrin. Thank you.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:41 pm
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:54 pm
- Location: the netherlands
happy holidays and new year
all the best,
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:37 pm
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:54 am
- Location: USA
Thank you Fel! Excellent! Glad to see some old friends once again.
- Speed Racer!
- Posts: 1077
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:06 am
Thanks Fel, Merry Christmas.
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:04 pm
- Location: Portugal
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:46 am
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 pm
- Location: Rhodes South Africa
Oh Wow this is an Awesome start. Really, really great.
I am just as entranced as I was the 1st time I read The Tower of Sorcery.
Ships were never meant to stay in the Harbour.
They where meant for the the deep ocean waters.
They where created out of Hope, We where created out of Hope.
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:43 pm
- Location: Austin, TX
This had fallen off as the Last Post, so I missed it for a few days.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:32 am
How wonderful! Its been so long since I've read a Sennadar story. I confess my memory is hazy when it comes to a couple of the characters. Perhaps it's time to do some re-reading.
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:02 am
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
Well Merry Christmas to me... I saw the conviction chapter. Didn't see this. Thanks once again Fel!
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."