The second annual Christmas present.

Miscelanious Short Stories
Fel
Weavespinner

The second annual Christmas present.

Post by Fel »

She's read it, and has agreed to let me post it.

Here's the second annual (these do seem to becoming a tradition) installment of My Little Pony fare, "Skyblaze."

Enjoy, if that's your thing.
Attachments
skyblaze.doc
(404.5 KiB) Downloaded 1261 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
RobJ
Katzh-dashi

Re: The second annual Christmas present.

Post by RobJ »

Thanks Fel,
I hope your Christmas was full of what makes the day, contentment and pleasure in the company of those closest to you. May the New Year be all you wish for. My thanks for all the pleasure you have given me over these many years.

Regards,
RobJ
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

I'll have to look back and find the first one and read it but I'll read whatever! Thanks.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

nice one m8,
thanks,

Ham
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Fucking Bloody Hell FEL !I am a honest to goodness Otaku , but this stretched even the limits of my Moe fixation. One more page of this 'sugar-sweet,lovey dovey, girly , mew mew and let's hold hands tight and save the world stuff', would have sent me over the edge. Sorry I just had to get that out of my system. ...................... OK I'm better now :)
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

dellstart wrote:Fucking Bloody Hell FEL !I am a honest to goodness Otaku , but this stretched even the limits of my Moe fixation. One more page of this 'sugar-sweet,lovey dovey, girly , mew mew and let's hold hands tight and save the world stuff', would have sent me over the edge. Sorry I just had to get that out of my system. ...................... OK I'm better now :)
It was written for a 10 year old girl, you dinkus maximus. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
sCRuLooSe
Novice

Post by sCRuLooSe »

I am over 3 times that age and male, and I enjoyed it immensely. Here is hoping for a to be continued some day as another present :-D