The Fox and the Hawk, chapter 3.

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Re: The Fox and the Hawk, chapter 3.

Post by Fiferguy »

SYED wrote:A cool story would be jason trying to smuggle arcans to haven, playing the human nations against each other, stealing every thing to ensure haven remains strong and independant. so dealing with tthe hidden loremasters, anti arcan human attacking all sorts.
I think you mean Kyven... :wink: Jason is the main character in the Subjugation series.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fel wrote:No filler this time, I'm on about page 13 of walker16.

Afterwards, who knows. I'm debating open-ending Shadow Walker for a possible third book about the war, or maybe a prequel that shows the origins of the Arcans and the war that destroyed the world.
Fel, a sequel, the 3rd book will make me happy. A prequel will also make me happy .... 4 books in the Shadow fox series.

Starting on Secession will make me very happy, I already lost count on the number of books here. Yay. Fillers or not. :)
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Mizriath wrote:Fel, a sequel, the 3rd book will make me happy. A prequel will also make me happy .... 4 books in the Shadow fox series.

Starting on Secession will make me very happy, I already lost count on the number of books here. Yay. Fillers or not. :)
Must...<twitch>...read...<twitch>...more...<twitch>...of...<twitch>...Fel's...<twitch>...stories...<twitch>... :twisted:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Hmm, good chapter fel. I thought I remembered more of this story being published by you at some time... something about Fox and building his kingdom? (That's not a spoiler!*) Didn't you post up a later chapter at some point?
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Javna
Katzh-dashi

Post by Javna »

I second that, I have a memory of also reading about that .
There's a fine line between genius and madness.
Me I crossed the line long ago
ThisAndThat1
Sorcerer

Post by ThisAndThat1 »

Just finished reading chapter three again.
It was as good as I remembered it.
Thanks.
"Molon labe!" (Come and get them!) King Leonidas of Sparta, when asked to lay down his force's arms.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I tell ye true, liberty is the best of all things; never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. William Wallace, Address to the Scots, circa 1300

“The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.” Patrick Henry
ampws
Sorcerer

Post by ampws »

Thanks Fel. I always thought that this could go somewhere.

Time to reread chapters 1 & 2 before reading this I think.
grimlock157
Initiate

Post by grimlock157 »

Again with the making me think that something new was out! It's official, I'm an addict!