The Fox and the Hawk, chapter 3.

Sancria
Da'Shar

Re: The Fox and the Hawk, chapter 3.

Post by Sancria »

Yay! New chapter for when I'm feeling all stuffed up and sick with a silly flu. Now I won't feel so bad lying in bed :)
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Post by crxbnt »

Thanks Fel! Just flip this into ePub, put it on my reader, and I will lay down with the story!
fortress
Sorcerer

Post by fortress »

LOL that's the very first thing I did as well.

Pop all 3 chapters into Sigil/calibre make an ebook version then email it to my kindle.
LADY MINX
Initiate

Post by LADY MINX »

Well Well What a surprize !!!!!!
I am realy pleased

Thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:wink:
Life is a challenge ! How can you resist !
Ping
Novice

Post by Ping »

Yay! I have hoped for the continuation of this story for a long time.

Thanks Fel!
If you don't feel offended after reading this posting, you have my deepest apology.
englknght
Talent

Post by englknght »

Hooray,
Finally another chapter of my 2nd favorite story. Kit being my first favorite. I just have one thing to say "(Must have more,must have more). LOL
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Belated thanks fel.

This is the first series( of Fels) , where i had to go back to chapter one to figure out whats going on. No kidding. was a total blank. The D&D geek in me really enjoyed it though.
Frankiek1
Novice

Post by Frankiek1 »

Fel are you going to continue with this story or switch back and forth?
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

As with many, rereading of the first two chapters must occur; look at it as three chapters at once!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fel has said previously that he should be working with Shadow Walker series unless he had problems then he will just pop out to Fox and the Hawks... kind of a filler. But hey I would never complain about his fillers. :)
Fel wrote:Because it's been half-finished for nearly a year now and I hit something of a minor plot problem while starting chapter 16, I decided to finish chapter 3 of Fox and the Hawk to give me a little more time to plan out the next few chapters of Shadow Walker more effectively. It's going to get convoluted, and I wanted to make absolutely sure I can bring everything together properly.

I can do sneaky, but doing sneaky on a continental scale is proving to be far more challenging than I anticipated.

I should return to Shadow Walker after I finish fox3, which should be sometime this week.
Fel does not stop writing because he hit a wall, he goes round it or he goes under it or he just go through it... hehe
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Mizriath wrote:Fel has said previously that he should be working with Shadow Walker series unless he had problems then he will just pop out to Fox and the Hawks... kind of a filler. But hey I would never complain about his fillers. :)
If I recall correctly, Subjugation started as a filler short story... :twisted:
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fiferguy wrote:
Mizriath wrote:Fel has said previously that he should be working with Shadow Walker series unless he had problems then he will just pop out to Fox and the Hawks... kind of a filler. But hey I would never complain about his fillers. :)
If I recall correctly, Subjugation started as a filler short story... :twisted:
I am never going to complain about fillers...... they are good. :)
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

No filler this time, I'm on about page 13 of walker16.

Afterwards, who knows. I'm debating open-ending Shadow Walker for a possible third book about the war, or maybe a prequel that shows the origins of the Arcans and the war that destroyed the world.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

A cool story would be jason trying to smuggle arcans to haven, playing the human nations against each other, stealing every thing to ensure haven remains strong and independant. so dealing with tthe hidden loremasters, anti arcan human attacking all sorts.
.S.A.M.K.M
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Post by NSC »

Is Walker the third in the series? I thought it was only the second. I know I can take a peak at the site and see, but I'm too lazy.