Pyrosian full book files

AmigaDragon
Novice

Pyrosian full book files

Post by AmigaDragon »

I just finished the Firestaff series somewhere between 3 and 4 weeks. Now looking at Pyrosian. I see book 1 (just barely started reading it) has a full book file to download but I don't see book 2 or 3 in full book form yet. How long can I expect to wait for this form? Are both stories complete yet ? (Resisting the urge to look at the end of the chapter files, I don't want to inadvertently see something of the story before I'm ready.) Since book 3 has so many chapters posted, I suspect that book 2 is finished, even though its web page talks about 20 chapter files when I only see 18 (and 14 in book 3).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen
gesit
Sui'Kun

Re: Pyrosian full book files

Post by gesit »

tarrin's story is finished m8
so is subjugation, have fun reading them
Fel did start a new story : legacy (1 chapter)
great reading!!
c u

ham
AmigaDragon
Novice

Post by AmigaDragon »

I'm hoping that books 2 & 3 will be uploaded soon as single files, more convenient than DLing 18 and 14 individual chapter files to read them.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

The books are so good, I do not mind the form they come in, in chapter forms. We almost had to wait one chapter a month and you cannot imagine what I do while waiting.... almost memorising what happen in each chapter. Fel did the best he can and he finished all the stories and just starting on a new one ... He actually had a few in the works but they are just the story outline.

But by gosh, be thankful that he finishes his story as I found out to my rue that some leaves without completing their stories.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
AmigaDragon
Novice

Post by AmigaDragon »

Oh, I know about waiting for chapters, some of the stories I''ve been reading at Planetfurry this last couple years have been inactive for chapter updates for over a year, while at least one author has (until just the last few weeks) been updating weekly.
fortress
Sorcerer

Post by fortress »

Pretty sure the complete books are in multiple formats at this site still

http://www.weavespinner.net/Worlds_of_Fel.htm
nightwing1978
Initiate

Post by nightwing1978 »

i also have all of the books as pdf files so if anyone wants them i can email them
boogle915
Novice

Post by boogle915 »

I'd like a copy of the pdf's, if possible please.

Thanks
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

... while at least one author has (until just the last few weeks) been updating weekly.
Who?
nightwing1978
Initiate

Post by nightwing1978 »

send me an email at jediguardian2002@yahoo.com for all that want pdf versions of any of the sennedar, pyrosian or subjugation books
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Is in PDF form better in terms of file size?

One day I decided to print the file and I came out with about an A4 size book almost 3 inch thick, and that is about a ream of paper or more i think because I had to open a new ream of paper. :oops:

Hehe
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
nightwing1978
Initiate

Post by nightwing1978 »

not sure if it is better, i know they are kind of large files, for documents that is, but i like the fact that i cant accidentally alter them by hitting the wrong key and that i can stop and start back at my leaving point by just writing down my page number and be able to instantly go back to it
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Post by Downdude »

Well the newest adobe reader has an option to remember where you left off but I believe it's off by default. But I prefer to read the files as html in opera because it's easy to change the font size and it will remember where you were after closing the program.
AmigaDragon
Novice

Post by AmigaDragon »

nightwing1978 wrote:... but i like the fact that i cant accidentally alter them by hitting the wrong key and that i can stop and start back at my leaving point by just writing down my page number and be able to instantly go back to it
Me too, I like being able to use spacebar to page-down in PDF and html files (Adobe and Firefox).
Downdude wrote:Well the newest adobe reader has an option to remember where you left off but I believe it's off by default. But I prefer to read the files as html in opera because it's easy to change the font size and it will remember where you were after closing the program.
I'll have to look for that in Adobe's preferences.
zedd wrote:
AmigaDragon wrote:... while at least one author has (until just the last few weeks) been updating weekly.
Who?
Aslaug has been updating weekly at PF until recently, but now she's cut back to bi-weekly. If you're unfamiliar with her works, start with Transitions, then T2 and T3. AVC can be read at any time (as it's referenced in the first and only mentioned in passing in the others) or even left out. Her other works are related to a round-robin cooperative effort between her and 3 others (A Little Nothing), as you'll find in their pages.
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Post by Downdude »

In Adobe Reader 8.1 its under menu edit, preferences, documents, restore last view settings when reopening documents. No more writing down page numbers. :mrgreen: