And now, introducing Legacy, chapter 1.

kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Re: And now, introducing Legacy, chapter 1.

Post by kd7mvs »

Along with everyone else, more would be nice.

Now a note for those who haven't read Chapter one of Legacy yet: do NOT read this story if you are feeling depressed or melancholy, save it for a bright sunny day. Having just gone through a half box of facial tissue, I know whereof I speak.

Given that caveat, it's pure Fel; plot, characterization, style, all marvelous, just not to read when feeling down.
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Post by Downdude »

And you might not want to read it till Fel starts posting more chapters because you'll be in for a long wait. ;)
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

from what I remember this story has a few big continuity mistakes to the two main series.
sample : in this story the fairy died in the age of 50 but in the firestaff series it is mentioned she is over 100
D.F. Thompson
Sorcerer

Post by D.F. Thompson »

Also this story is what be came Spirit. And from what I understand at the moment Fel has no plans to pick this story back up. Maybe some where way down the line he'll do a rewrite and start a new Sennadar series with it. And to quote what our beloved author said at the end of Demons Bane.

"And so, my children, the story of Tarrin Kael and the Firestaff has come to an end. But the universe is vast, filled with many who are awaiting their own turn for magic, excitement, and adventure. And as in all things, one ending is naught but the
beginning of another story. And there will be other stories to tell."
I know that the voices in my head aren't real.
But they do have some damned good ideas. = ~.^ =