Short Story/Sennadar Universe

Fel
Weavespinner

Short Story/Sennadar Universe

Post by Fel »

Because I'm vain and shallow and must be the center of attention, I made up something just for this thread.

Enjoy this 3 page micro-tale of just what Tarrin's been doing out there in the multiverse, one of the shortest missions he ever undertook.

Enjoy.
Attachments
short1.doc
(37 KiB) Downloaded 3001 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Re: Shameless Self Promotion: Link your Stories here

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:Because I'm vain and shallow and must be the center of attention, I made up something just for this thread.

Enjoy this 3 page micro-tale of just what Tarrin's been doing out there in the multiverse, one of the shortest missions he ever undertook.

Enjoy.

hehe, Evil Fel..
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Admit it. Trying to prank the GoG takes balls.

I'll have to carry through on that, I suppose....
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:Admit it. Trying to prank the GoG takes balls.

How could you prank him? he knows all doesn't he? :P
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

well come on, go on m8
you're evil one,,, lol
thanks

ham
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Hearly wrote:
Fel wrote:Admit it. Trying to prank the GoG takes balls.

How could you prank him? he knows all doesn't he? :P
Ah, but Tarrin's Mi'shara ability is that of willpower enough to see anything through.

Emphasis on anything. Tarrin would be the only one able to do that, actually. :P
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Short Story/Sennadar Universe

Post by Fel »

eh, I thought it'd be cute. I've been sitting here thinking about what would be a good enough prank for someone like that. ;)
montie1123
Sorcerer

Post by montie1123 »

Did this come about from say siting around thinking how Fox can prank some people in chapters later to come ..... hint hint :twisted:
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Ok, I have a question, but it's a spoiler, so beware...
Spoiler
Show
Don't his wings that Niami gave him allow him to use sorcery anywhere? So wouldn't that mean that he could use Sorcery in the magic dead world? Or does something about the dead world absorb the magic?
:twisted: :D :twisted:
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Thanks mate!!!

Tarrin's got balls no doubt about it.
Gladiatory2k
Talent

Post by Gladiatory2k »

I don't think Tarrin would think twice about pranking the GoG.

I don't think he would worry about retaliation until he woke up one morning shrunk down to Sarraya's size and was forced to go to a world filled with Faeries.

Or even worse, was forced to spend a week on Sarraya's shoulder. I am sure she can be pretty vindictive when size is on HER side.
ThisAndThat1
Sorcerer

Post by ThisAndThat1 »

Gladiatory2k wrote:Or even worse, was forced to spend a week on Sarraya's shoulder. I am sure she can be pretty vindictive when size is on HER side.
That would be a fun series - prank wars.
"Molon labe!" (Come and get them!) King Leonidas of Sparta, when asked to lay down his force's arms.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I tell ye true, liberty is the best of all things; never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. William Wallace, Address to the Scots, circa 1300

“The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.” Patrick Henry
Belgarion213
Da'Shar

Post by Belgarion213 »

Or you use the device of Tarrin's will power allowing him to sort of bend reality and have the impossible happen. For a single hour Tarrin and the GoG switch places. Thats right for a single hour Tarrin is the central pillar of creation while the GoG finds himself 'mearly' a powerful mage/sorcerer/were-cat. Then have everybody, divine and demonic, panicking over the fact that somehow Tarrin has done what the king of demons has been trying to do for millions of years, that is usurp the GoG's position. I know it would be impossible and open a million cans of worms but the sheer CHAOS it would cause. Hmm perhaps the GoG and Tarrin team up and play that prank on the entire universe. Making everybody believe that Tarrin has ascended right past godhood, elder godhood or whatever and has simply stolen the divine position of the god of gods.
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

Oh the possibilities.... Tarrin Vs Sarraya, Mother Wynn & Tarrin Vs the GoG, Tarrin & GoG Vs everyone.... How can you resist Fel? :twisted:

I'm definitely seeing some openings for Tarrin to harass Sashi. That door was too obvious not to be used. :P

I'm really looking forward to this series... 8)
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Gladiatory2k wrote:I don't think Tarrin would think twice about pranking the GoG.

I don't think he would worry about retaliation until he woke up one morning shrunk down to Sarraya's size and was forced to go to a world filled with Faeries.

Or even worse, was forced to spend a week on Sarraya's shoulder. I am sure she can be pretty vindictive when size is on HER side.

See I don't really see Sarraya doing anything outrageous as she probably knows that tarrin would be restored to his original size and she would remember that.