Short Story/Sennadar Universe

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Short Story/Sennadar Universe

Post by michaelsuave »

Good little story Fel.

on a side note, finally got the wife addicted to the sennadar series. wa ha ha ha ha :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

michaelsuave wrote:on a side note, finally got the wife addicted to the sennadar series.
You mean some poor, unfortunate soul was either brave or foolish enough to marry you? My God, there's hope for anybody at this point... even Spec... :twisted:
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

now i know there just something here.

Something off Topic we could all ........Naw it's Election Season we can't get anymore off Topic then
they all ready are.

<sigh>

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Phantom wrote:Something off Topic we could all ........Naw it's Election Season we can't get anymore off Topic then
they all ready are.
Kinda makes you sick, doesn't it? Makes you wonder when the world's just going to blow up... hopefully not until Fox is done with his pranks though... :twisted:
artreus
Sorcerer

Post by artreus »

Anyone notice how Fel hasnt been the center of our attention for like 5 days;

that must really hurt him; wonder why he doesnt do anything about it ?
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fiferguy wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:on a side note, finally got the wife addicted to the sennadar series.
You mean some poor, unfortunate soul was either brave or foolish enough to marry you? My God, there's hope for anybody at this point... even Spec... :twisted:
Yep there is hope for Spec... you on the other hand fife... :twisted: There are just some fates we do not even wish on our enemies... :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

And here I was thinking you were sweet on me. Oh well, what's a guy to do? Guess I'll just have to go out with my girlfriend and celebrate... :twisted:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fiferguy wrote:My God, there's hope for anybody at this point... even Spec... :twisted:
Oi! Watch it there buster. :P
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Spec8472 wrote:Oi! Watch it there buster. :P
The truth hurts sometimes, don't it? :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: 8) :twisted:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fiferguy wrote:
Oh, I didn't think I needed to mention it - I thought the everpresent threat of an IP Ban* might do it :)

* Or worse. Say, pipe all site content for your IP through kitten-war or LOLify/Jesusfy filters. :D
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Spec8472 wrote:
Fiferguy wrote:
Oh, I didn't think I needed to mention it - I thought the everpresent threat of an IP Ban* might do it :)

* Or worse. Say, pipe all site content for your IP through kitten-war or LOLify/Jesusfy filters. :D
I knew I liked you Spec... :twisted:

Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Or the Jive translator that's out there... that could be fun too...

So do I still maintain my title of "Leader of the Off-topic?" I'm just trying to do my job... :twisted: