Ok, here's the REST of Chapter 18.

miraborn
Da'Shar

Re: Ok, here's the REST of Chapter 18.

Post by miraborn »

Ch. 18 in Microsoft Reader format, zipped.
Attachments
sub18.zip
Ch. 18 in Microsoft Reader format, zipped.
(183.93 KiB) Downloaded 711 times
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Updated in Sub 19.
Last edited by Fawks on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Wow, the support service by the readers here is fantastic.

Looking back in here for Fel teasers and spoilers. Well he did mention that the next 2 chapters will be revealing a lot of the Faey political system and how he find the loopholes for his and his people's benefit.

(PS : His people are now KArinnes, Legions and Terrans - after he eliminate the Faey nobles bootlickers.

Finding more human telepaths will take a backseat. Kiaari may still discover another Generations that may later surfaced on Earth. Kimdoris only know the number of KArinnes they have found, will always exclude those they have not found as yet.

Miz
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

Man this scared me. I read "Now Fully Completed" as if it would be the final chapter of the story......
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Blyker wrote:Man this scared me. I read "Now Fully Completed" as if it would be the final chapter of the story......
Be afraid. Be Very afraid. THE END IS NEAR !
AAAHHHHhhhhhhh !!!!!!
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

Fawks wrote: Be afraid. Be Very afraid. THE END IS NEAR !
But.. but... it can't be.. that's er just, wrong.

Quick, we'll have to like, chain Fel to a desk , keep him fed+watered, and force him at gunpoint (if necessary) to just keep on writing more Subjugation related stuff.

Would be very interesting, once the main story is wrapped up, to see a short story written from Jyslin's POV regarding her recent actions/experiences.

XW
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hmm.

I prefer Myleena's point of view, especially telling Jason her experiences while fighting him on Earth. Especially her nightmarish experience with Jason toys and suprises, the screaming she gets from the Baron and the duchess.

Ooh that will be fun. Maybe I can get Fel's permission to fill in that part. But I believe Fel will be able to write it better anyways.

Miz
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.