Merry christmas! Subjugation, UNFINISHED Chapter 18.

ANTIcarrot
Sui'Kun

Re: Merry christmas! Subjugation, UNFINISHED Chapter 18.

Post by ANTIcarrot »

Thank you Mr Fel.

And a Happy Hogswatch to you too!
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

Hey,

Merry Xmas, Happy new year et all , thanks for posting this Fel...

Subjugation 018 Preview has been converted to PDF, and posted to my public iDisk.

http://homepage.mac.com/wildph

I have marked the copy as a Preview, and intend to replace it with 018 proper when it's released.

Regards,

XW :)
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

Fel,

I've had a chance to read through the chapter now... Very good indeed, although i'll probably read over the chapter again tomorrow incase i've missed something.

I'm in agreement with the others, a little light editing, and this could easily stand as a full chapter in it's own right.

XW
Last edited by wildph on Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

Asante bwana ( thank you in swahili)

And all the best in the new year!
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Thank you Fel.

The chapters feel like the story is ending soon and my heart screams out NNNOOOOOOOOoooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is soooo good. I mention your stories to everyone that say that they like this genre.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fawks wrote:Thank you Fel.

The chapters feel like the story is ending soon and my heart screams out NNNOOOOOOOOoooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is soooo good. I mention your stories to everyone that say that they like this genre.
The thing is, Fel could make a Prequel Story dealing with the Destruction of Karinne, and the few that made it to Earth.. There is so much possiblity with building other stories within the Subjugation Universe, he could do a Sequel, taking place like 5-10 years later, with the Imperium losing a war badly, and Jason comes in and saves the day...
jrs772000
Novice

Post by jrs772000 »

Damnit I was just about to go to bed when I say "Hey lets see whats new at the forum" Your evil Fel. Now I have to stay up to read this. Evil evil man.
Anyway thanks for the chapter version alpha.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, Yet with strange aeons even Death may die.
arargh
Katzh-dashi

Post by arargh »

No reason Fel couldn't do a chapter or 2 describing Jyslin's rampage against Trillane. Maybe stick it in between 18 & 19?

If anything like the marbles, that could be fun reading.

In any case, thanks for a great story, Fel.
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Wohoo!!

I'm going to go out on a limb with everyone else, and say this is a full chapter. And as always, an amazing chapter.

I'm truely looking foward to see how this ends, and wish for the best for the people of terra.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!![/list]
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Yah well, don't get used to this prodigious output. I'm between semesters, my work schedule won't let me play EQ right now, and I've been trying to clear my inbox of some of this work. Finishing both Subjugation and Demon's Bane is high on my list, for both books are only like 2-3 chapters away from completion now.

Once school starts, we go back to a more "normal" schedule. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:Yah well, don't get used to this prodigious output. I'm between semesters, my work schedule won't let me play EQ right now, and I've been trying to clear my inbox of some of this work. Finishing both Subjugation and Demon's Bane is high on my list, for both books are only like 2-3 chapters away from completion now.

Once school starts, we go back to a more "normal" schedule. ;)
Cool, so does that mean you'll be finishing both books before school starts back up? :twisted:

Also did you decide what you'll write once you finish Demon and Subjugation?
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Oh the ending of Subjugation is 2 to 3 chapters away. I am excited at the prospect.

And yet also excited that there may be book2 to sub and maybe book3

Never say never.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Quindo Ma
Sorcerer

Post by Quindo Ma »

Fel wrote:Finishing both Subjugation and Demon's Bane is high on my list, for both books are only like 2-3 chapters away from completion now.
It's almost a shame that this story is so close to completion, there is so much more that can be done, but at the same time it does open a lot more possibilities for a sequel than there were before.
If Subjugation is over within 3-5 chapters (lets be liberal and say that even Fel is too humble for his own good :P), then there must be either a lot to tie together, or leave some threads open, and the less is done, the more remains to be used for later.

Sennadar showed us one thing: Fel can write for a very very long time :)
Lets hope for another long haul.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Quindo Ma wrote:
Fel wrote:Finishing both Subjugation and Demon's Bane is high on my list, for both books are only like 2-3 chapters away from completion now.
It's almost a shame that this story is so close to completion, there is so much more that can be done, but at the same time it does open a lot more possibilities for a sequel than there were before.
If Subjugation is over within 3-5 chapters (lets be liberal and say that even Fel is too humble for his own good :P), then there must be either a lot to tie together, or leave some threads open, and the less is done, the more remains to be used for later.

Sennadar showed us one thing: Fel can write for a very very long time :)
Lets hope for another long haul.
I agree, I know fel said this is just a one book story... but Jason is the type of character, and subjugation is the type of world, that can be expanded into a series. I could see Jason eventually being coming the Deus Ex. :twisted:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Chapter 18 has been completed, look here: http://sennadar.plebian.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=714