Revolution, Chapter 1.

Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Re: Revolution, Chapter 1.

Post by Wolfee »

RobJ wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:50 am Hi Fel,
Question from the distant past :D Are we there yet :P :P :P I know I'm being cheeky but old habits and memories die hard :lol: In other words is the next chapter ready yet?????

Regards,
RobJ

:lol: its only been 13 days as of this post - though I will admit that was a surprise to me! Felt like it was a lot longer than that ago!

Questions like when the next chapter is coming should probably go in "Update 2" or whatever the current one is called. - Just my 2 pennies worth.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I just got home from vacation to Florida.

So no, it's not ready.

And your impertinence just cost you two weeks of me holding onto it out of spite after it's finished.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Omegano
Initiate

Post by Omegano »

Really? Punishing everyone for one person's crime is the "lazy" evil. You need to get a computer guru/hacker to make it so that RobJ, and ONLY RobJ, can't see the next chapter release. Then he can see that everyone else got it, but not him! Far more effective, and you get to watch him squirm! :twisted:

I would say you need to be more creative, but I think your stories already prove otherwise... I think I you just need to apply that creativity to your evilness! Much more fun that way. :twisted:

At least, it's fun as long as you are evil. Which I am not. I'm just good at coaching evil. Which is weird, considering I consider myself good-aligned. :mrgreen:
Go ahead. Ask me any question, but if it needs logic or intelligence, you will want to ask that brain thingie that lives in in my head instead.
CRYUnicornClear
Initiate

Post by CRYUnicornClear »

I could use a chapter at the hospital waiting for my mom to wake up for open heart surgery had a tumor removed. Successful now that the suspense is over need something to read. Now all we have to do is beat MSD cancer that caused us to find the tumer.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Omegano wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:13 pm Really? Punishing everyone for one person's crime is the "lazy" evil. You need to get a computer guru/hacker to make it so that RobJ, and ONLY RobJ, can't see the next chapter release. Then he can see that everyone else got it, but not him! Far more effective, and you get to watch him squirm! :twisted:

I would say you need to be more creative, but I think your stories already prove otherwise... I think I you just need to apply that creativity to your evilness! Much more fun that way. :twisted:

At least, it's fun as long as you are evil. Which I am not. I'm just good at coaching evil. Which is weird, considering I consider myself good-aligned. :mrgreen:
What is this? Is someone complaining about the quality of my evil?

Do you want me to refine my evil to overdose levels for you? I can do that.
RobJ
Katzh-dashi

Post by RobJ »

What can I say guilty as charged!!!!
Seastallion
Katzh-dashi

Post by Seastallion »

It's always a pleasant surprise to find new chapters waiting to be read.

Thank you, Fel..!
Check out my blog at... http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

I would like to know how long your going to hold the new chapter back to punish a few at the expense of the most of us? :cry:
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

As soon as IRL gives me time to write. It's been crazy lately.
bluemax65
Initiate

Post by bluemax65 »

Fel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:42 am As soon as IRL gives me time to write. It's been crazy lately.
Hi Fel,

I was just wondering if you would ever sell your stories on Amazon, or one of the other outlets, as a ebook? Personally, I do think that, for the effort and time, you put into researching, writing, re-writing, editing, proofing, re-re-writing, and posting them, really does deserve something.

There is one author (Geoff Wolak) that I was happy to see post his stories/books on Amazon. At least then, by buying his books, I could show my appreciation for the work he had put into them, and help him out a little.

Just asking, not pushing.
ramouton
Sorcerer

Post by ramouton »

Thanks Fel!
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

bluemax65 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:52 pm
Fel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:42 am As soon as IRL gives me time to write. It's been crazy lately.
Hi Fel,

I was just wondering if you would ever sell your stories on Amazon, or one of the other outlets, as a ebook? Personally, I do think that, for the effort and time, you put into researching, writing, re-writing, editing, proofing, re-re-writing, and posting them, really does deserve something.

There is one author (Geoff Wolak) that I was happy to see post his stories/books on Amazon. At least then, by buying his books, I could show my appreciation for the work he had put into them, and help him out a little.

I agree with this. If anyone has read any of Michael Anderle's books? I think Fel has a minimally viable product which is what Anderle did to test the market. Fel just needs to proof his books, fixing spelling, continuity errors and the like. He might want to PAY someone to format them correctly for Amazon and a nice cover always is worth the money... but I honest believe Fel could publish Sennadar and the Karinne Universe books for sure.

But I can understand if Fel doesn't want to so.
bluemax65
Initiate

Post by bluemax65 »

Wolfee wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 am
bluemax65 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:52 pm
Hi Fel,

I agree with this. If anyone has read any of Michael Anderle's books? I think Fel has a minimally viable product which is what Anderle did to test the market. Fel just needs to proof his books, fixing spelling, continuity errors and the like. He might want to PAY someone to format them correctly for Amazon and a nice cover always is worth the money... but I honest believe Fel could publish Sennadar and the Karinne Universe books for sure.

But I can understand if Fel doesn't want to so.
I will add, that I have read Michael Anderle's books, and while he has written good stories, I find that Fel's stories are superior, as is his writing style.