Retribution, Chapter 6.

gnume
Sui'Kun

Re: Retribution, Chapter 6.

Post by gnume »

At the beggining all chapters have gone to announcements an than moved to topics. Whan either the book is completed or some time is passed with ongoing story
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

kd7mvs wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:38 pm Um.

Shouldn't the Retribution chapter releases be Topics, not Announcements?

That's how all the previous chapter releases have been treated, after all.

Like, keep Announcements for Unusual Official Business?

Just thought I'd point out that this is rather a departure from established policy, and maybe a Bad Idea.
I dont know about the other stories but conviction was also released in announcements and then moved to topics when it was done.

This is the Chapter Announcements subforum, so any unusual official business would not be posted here, but in the General subforum.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

Stop arguing over the peas.... I want another piece of steak.... aka chapter 7! 😎
Coderunner
Novice

Post by Coderunner »

Absolutely fantastic. I can't wait for the next one. HEh.
Igi
Sorcerer

Post by Igi »

I agree with Wolfee. :)
MartinK
Da'Shar

Post by MartinK »

kd7mvs wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:38 pmShouldn't the Retribution chapter releases be Topics, not Announcements?
Uhm... no? We are in the "Chapter Announcements" forum, subforum "Subjugation" after all. ;)
Like, keep Announcements for Unusual Official Business?
Anything other than Chapter Announcements go to other places than here. Currently active book gets put up on the very top, which is also called Announcements incidently and chapters of finished books or the finished book in combined form go to the regular topics.

It doesn't really matter, it could just as well be done simply by using sticky threads. Even this discussion goes beyond what should go into these chapter threads. If supported by the forum, a thread consisting of a chapter posting and a "thank you" button without a way to actually post to for us would do the job.
What does a signature tell us about a person that has a signature significantly longer than the text he posted in his last post?