Conviction, chapter 13.

Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Re: Conviction, chapter 13.

Post by Wolfee »

I wonder how many folks don't know Fel posted chapter 13 as yet.

That said, how is 14 coming along "Oh Great and Wise story teller?"
WaitingAndHoping
Talent

Post by WaitingAndHoping »

Wow, loving these new chapters as always! You, sir, are a master writer!
Seastallion
Katzh-dashi

Post by Seastallion »

Awesomeness abounds! Truly great chapter!

I'm thinking that the girl is either Karinne Exile as the characters are thinking, OR she's another example of the Preserver Race's actions that Fel has hinted at in the forum. Fel has stated before that unknown to pretty much anyone (possibly even the Kimdori), the Faey were originally from Earth but removed for their own protection by a mysterious Preserver Race (sort of like on Star Trek) to Draconis. This could be another segment of the Faey sent off to yet another world in another galaxy. It would be a great way to introduce that idea into the story, as the mystery would just become even deeper if her DNA doesn't match the Exiles at all.

Either way, Genius, Fel..! :-D
Check out my blog at... http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
GotToGo
Da'Shar

Post by GotToGo »

Fel, you've posted 2 chapters on a short time due to you've had some extra time to time to write. Wondering if that is still the case? Also, when do you believe you can give us a progress report for chapter 14? Thank you for all you do!
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

GotToGo wrote:Fel, you've posted 2 chapters on a short time due to you've had some extra time to time to write. Wondering if that is still the case? Also, when do you believe you can give us a progress report for chapter 14? Thank you for all you do!
@sennadar_fel wrote:Chapter 14 about halfway done. Sadly, have to mow for first time this year, so there goes 3 days of free time.
This is his latest update relating to Chapter 14 on twitter from 2 days ago.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
wathman
Novice

Post by wathman »

Argh, we were spoiled by 2 chapter releases only days apart. Now I'm refreshing the forum page multiple times per hour it seems. More than half done is better than nothing I guess. As long as lawns/pokemon/WoW/MLP do not get too much in the way, it shouldn't be too much longer now.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

wathman wrote:Argh, we were spoiled by 2 chapter releases only days apart. Now I'm refreshing the forum page multiple times per hour it seems. More than half done is better than nothing I guess. As long as lawns/pokemon/WoW/MLP do not get too much in the way, it shouldn't be too much longer now.
I know I'm excited to read the next chapter but... W0W! :P
trodrian
Sorcerer

Post by trodrian »

Wow! Great chapter. Easily the best you've written.

Thanks a bunch :D