Conviction, chatper 8

valinor89
Initiate

Re: Conviction, chatper 8

Post by valinor89 »

I have just started rereading all the books too. I really like the first book because it is so much fun.
We need more pranks in this series!
JNMC
Initiate

Post by JNMC »

GotToGo wrote:Wow, must be some toy that Fel got to keep him away this long. Wonder what it is?

I agree. He hasn't even dropped in to say how the writing is going with all of us impatient Ivans (as opposed to nervous Nellies) going on about how long it has been. I'm fairly new to the forum, but I'm pretty sure I've seen him do that before.
MartinK
Da'Shar

Post by MartinK »

JNMC wrote:I agree. He hasn't even dropped in to say how the writing is going with all of us impatient Ivans (as opposed to nervous Nellies) going on about how long it has been. I'm fairly new to the forum, but I'm pretty sure I've seen him do that before.
He just did, only not in any threads in the Chapter Announcement forum. Go look up the thread titled "Re: Update"... this here, obviously, is not a discussion thread. I wonder if it might be a good idea to change write permissions in Chapter Announcement to Fel and anyone rated higher than a common reader only.
What does a signature tell us about a person that has a signature significantly longer than the text he posted in his last post?
Hello World
Initiate

Post by Hello World »

According to Fel, he said he's halfway through.
Fel wrote:About halfway through. I've been dealing with IRL crap that couldn't have the decency to come up when I wasn't writing.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2477&p=33434&sid=29 ... 6cf#p33434

(Un)fortunately, it was due to RL reasons so that hopefully means we're going to get the next chapter in less than 2 months.