Secession, chapter 3.

nicolai
Da'Shar

Re: Secession, chapter 3.

Post by nicolai »

Jason is seriously pissed off, to say the least. Can't wait to see the next chapter, hopefully soon. Awesome chapter, and certainly up to your usual standard.
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
gmanjynx
Novice

Post by gmanjynx »

nicolai wrote:Jason is seriously pissed off, to say the least. Can't wait to see the next chapter, hopefully soon. Awesome chapter, and certainly up to your usual standard.
I agree this chapter has left me checking in multiple time a day to she what happens next.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

gmanjynx wrote:
nicolai wrote:Jason is seriously pissed off, to say the least. Can't wait to see the next chapter, hopefully soon. Awesome chapter, and certainly up to your usual standard.
I agree this chapter has left me checking in multiple time a day to she what happens next.
Guilty as charged. Me too.
Shows you cant trust Fel as well. Wasn’t there a post somewhere, saying this arc or part of the story, would be a bit Innocuous. Nothing major or mind blowing happening. Yeah, well that turned out to be total bullshit, didn’t it now. :twisted:
well played master , well played.
tereszcz
Initiate

Post by tereszcz »

What I want to know is where is the nearest addiction recovery center. I am just about into shakes waiting for the next installment. :(
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

tereszcz wrote:What I want to know is where is the nearest addiction recovery center. I am just about into shakes waiting for the next installment. :(
Hmm, I wonder whether you can go to Cheasepeake. They have an Anti-Faey Addiction curing Centre. :evil:
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

tereszcz wrote:What I want to know is where is the nearest addiction recovery center. I am just about into shakes waiting for the next installment. :(
aah that expalins the blurrrry visisonion
Vash360
Novice

Post by Vash360 »

dellstart wrote:
aah that expalins the blurrrry visisonion
For me it's not the waiting that's bad but not knowing when the next chapter is coming. I can wait a month if I know it will. Be a month but when you have no info and your waiting, then it really makes the withdrawal bad lol