Tribulation, chapter 6.

IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Re: Tribulation, chapter 6.

Post by IdiotPaste »

Thanks Fel! My compliments to the chef!
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

Thanks Fel! I really enjoyed this chapter.
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
Steve W
Novice

Post by Steve W »

First, I spent the last half hour booking travel arrangements for the first week in December; then, I decided to check the Chapter Annoucements on Sennadar Forum. The last post was made on September 27, and I thouhjt, "Two months ago!. That can't be right? What's wrong with this picture?"

Smack with a Torsion Wave!

Great Chapter, as usual.
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Wow that was a busy chapter!

Thank you ever so much, I decided to take the time out of writing a silly term paper and read some good ol' Fel fics, and it's now back to my own personal salt mine.

James
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Good chapter fel.
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
ThisAndThat1
Sorcerer

Post by ThisAndThat1 »

Another chapter down.
Now we can draw a circle on the wall and mark it BANG FACE HERE as we wait for the next one. :-)

On a side note:

it is so sad. Put this on your status if you know someone or are related to someone who suffers from stupidity.
People need to understand that stupidity is real & should be taken seriously.
You could be sitting next to a sufferer right now.
There is still no known cure for stupidity & sympathy does not help.
But we can help raise awareness. 93% won't copy and paste this because they don't know how to copy and paste.
"Molon labe!" (Come and get them!) King Leonidas of Sparta, when asked to lay down his force's arms.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

I tell ye true, liberty is the best of all things; never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. William Wallace, Address to the Scots, circa 1300

“The great object is, that every man be armed. [...] Every one who is able may have a gun.” Patrick Henry