Unification, chapter 8.

avitchel
Sorcerer

Re: Unification, chapter 8.

Post by avitchel »

Great chapter, great story, but what a cliffhanger! You are maintaining your ERB rating across the boards. :twisted: Thanks Fel!
dwightkbrowncts
Initiate

Post by dwightkbrowncts »

Thanks Fel :D
It is a GREAT Chapter :!:
padfoot
Initiate

Post by padfoot »

kd7mvs wrote:
padfoot wrote:Very good story, love all your stories except kit. You'r one of my favorite author.
except kit?!?

Padfoot? Let's see. Yep, right there next to... Mizriath!
What do u mean by 'right there next to... Mizriath!'

I googled Mizriath and saw that he is also a member of this message board, is he sorta infamous or something?

I did read Kit and liked the first 10 chapters but cant seem to continue reading it as it just isnt able to hold my attention.

All the other stories by Fel here are superb.
Mac The Knife
Sorcerer

Post by Mac The Knife »

You must have missed it when Mizriath was marked for death for his shenanigans.

Thanks for the chapter Fel, I'm heading for the folks, so I'll have to download it, and enjoy it while the Detroit lions get their butts kicked again.
www.gearrings.weebly.com
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Post by Downdude »

Fel wrote:
kd7mvs wrote:
padfoot wrote:Very good story, love all your stories except kit. You'r one of my favorite author.
except kit?!?

Although, arguably, other than being anthropomorphic/furry, the Kit Saga is a standard category romance novel, unlike Fel's other works which are clearly SF/F epic tales of conflict and societal change, and it is legit to not be into romance novels.

I guess.
If you recall, when I started it, I warned that not everyone would like it...so it's just fine for people not to like it. Can't please everyone all the time.

And as long as he enjoys just ONE story I've written, how can I be upset? :)
It's the job of the fanboys to get upset for you. :roll: Now with ch26 being posted maybe they will ignore this. :D
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

padfoot wrote:
kd7mvs wrote:
except kit?!?

What do u mean by 'right there next to... Mizriath!'

I googled Mizriath and saw that he is also a member of this message board, is he sorta infamous or something?

I did read Kit and liked the first 10 chapters but cant seem to continue reading it as it just isnt able to hold my attention.

All the other stories by Fel here are superb.
Doesn't hold your attention is a legit reason for not reading, truth. Even I, an admitted Romance Geek, will concede this point.

Mizriath... well, a while back, when there was a gap in Spirit Walker posting, awaiting chapter 13, Mizriath posted a reply to a chapter 13 posting... of Kit... such that folks though Spirit Walker 13 was out. When it wasn't.

Much foo flew.

Mizriath's name is now, in certain circles, held in low esteem, in a semi-fun/semi-serious way.

In this case, without the background, the reference to Mizriath was confusing, not amusing.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Mmm... It didn't help that more then just one Kit chapter was raised to make it look like a new SW chapter was posted... It ended when he was banned from posting in that sub-forum.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
FinalChapter
Sorcerer

Post by FinalChapter »

thx fel, pick a few apples for me please.
Hawkeye
Initiate

Post by Hawkeye »

Thank you, Fel!

I enjoyed reading this story very much!

Hawkeye
4rm36uy
Talent

Post by 4rm36uy »

Great end to the third book! when are we going to get to find out when the next one in the series comes out?
Mad Monk
Sui'Kun

Post by Mad Monk »

Fel has written elsewhere on the Forum that he is planning on working on the new Spirit Walker book after he completes the present "Kit" cycle. However, that is not set in stone. We shall have to see where his muse leads him.
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Mad Monk wrote:Fel has written elsewhere on the Forum that he is planning on working on the new Spirit Walker book after he completes the present "Kit" cycle. However, that is not set in stone. We shall have to see where his muse leads him.
Image of Fel following Muse around, Muse with fishing pole and carrot tied to end...

Any idea if his Muse is susceptible to "reasoning" [threats, bribes, etc.], or a known address for said Muse [*knock* *knock* "Alright Muse, we know you're in there, come out with your hands up and no one will be hurt!"]

Does his Muse read maps? [oy. Is it a male Muse or a female Muse?]

Just something to muse about...
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

kd7mvs wrote:
Mad Monk wrote:Fel has written elsewhere on the Forum that he is planning on working on the new Spirit Walker book after he completes the present "Kit" cycle. However, that is not set in stone. We shall have to see where his muse leads him.
Image of Fel following Muse around.
Well Fel doesn't necessarily follow Muse, but orbits it somewhat because it's a Supermassive Black Hole

okay, I'll go away now. :)
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

you know spec, I think you guys post on these older threads just to make us think Fel posted a new chapter :P
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

Just a random thought, here.

I have been wondering if Temika still rides a bike? Is it the skycycle that Jason gave her? Or did she manage to get another Harley? Or something else?

A curious mind wants to know. :P

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."