Insurrection, chapter 6.

Eurasier
Sorcerer

Re: Insurrection, chapter 6.

Post by Eurasier »

The true meaning of NSFW is slowly taking shape - at least it seems as "throne"..talking should definitively be labeled NSFW
More power to the werewolves!
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

As usual, simply awesome Fel! God I love your books... It was nice to come back to the land of the living and find that you had added to the Subjugation universe. You officially rock! :mrgreen:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Ledsmith
Sorcerer

Post by Ledsmith »

What happened to the martial arts practicing and the piano playing Jason. I liked those aspects of Jason's character. I understand he is a busy guy but I thought that the piano playing was a stress reliever for him. I hope those parts of his characters are not gone for good.
sval_33
Talent

Post by sval_33 »

Um hey I really must be out of the loop. I thought it finished with Subjugation but then just read Insurrection. Thoroughly enjoyed it - cannot wait for the next tale whenever you can fit it into your schedule. Thanks for this.

SimonA
Hawkeye
Initiate

Post by Hawkeye »

Thank you for a great story, Fel!