Insurrection, chapter 4.

lagomilo
Sorcerer

Re: Insurrection, chapter 4.

Post by lagomilo »

woooooooohoooooooooooo another new chapter soon!!!!! Fel you are amazing!!!!!!!! Everybody, show da man some Love!!!!

lagomilo
Ledsmith
Sorcerer

Post by Ledsmith »

[quote="wolfy]Was kinda worried last night - thinking to myself looking the calendar - when does Fel go back to school/work - are we gonna be waiting for a MONTH(s) again??? SUCK a DUCK![/quote]

I think it is going to be worse then that coming up...I do believe he is heading to japan to study next semester. Which is great for him :D ....not so great for fans of his writing :cry:
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Ledsmith wrote:I think it is going to be worse then that coming up...I do believe he is heading to japan to study next semester. Which is great for him :D ....not so great for fans of his writing :cry:
I don't know. As someone who has lived overseas where they don't speak your native language, sometimes you just want to forget the world and think in your own language for a while. I hope that during these times he will turn to his writing. Well here's hoping anyway!
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

As someone who lived for over 2 years in Japan I agree for the most part Journeywoman, but sometimes you get lost in the other culture while learning.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment