Revolution, Chapter 1.

Wolfee
Sui'Kun

Re: Revolution, Chapter 1.

Post by Wolfee » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:42 am

RobJ wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:50 am
Hi Fel,
Question from the distant past :D Are we there yet :P :P :P I know I'm being cheeky but old habits and memories die hard :lol: In other words is the next chapter ready yet?????

Regards,
RobJ

:lol: its only been 13 days as of this post - though I will admit that was a surprise to me! Felt like it was a lot longer than that ago!

Questions like when the next chapter is coming should probably go in "Update 2" or whatever the current one is called. - Just my 2 pennies worth.

Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:32 am

I just got home from vacation to Florida.

So no, it's not ready.

And your impertinence just cost you two weeks of me holding onto it out of spite after it's finished.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Omegano
Initiate

Post by Omegano » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Really? Punishing everyone for one person's crime is the "lazy" evil. You need to get a computer guru/hacker to make it so that RobJ, and ONLY RobJ, can't see the next chapter release. Then he can see that everyone else got it, but not him! Far more effective, and you get to watch him squirm! :twisted:

I would say you need to be more creative, but I think your stories already prove otherwise... I think I you just need to apply that creativity to your evilness! Much more fun that way. :twisted:

At least, it's fun as long as you are evil. Which I am not. I'm just good at coaching evil. Which is weird, considering I consider myself good-aligned. :mrgreen:
Go ahead. Ask me any question, but if it needs logic or intelligence, you will want to ask that brain thingie that lives in in my head instead.

CRYUnicornClear
Initiate

Post by CRYUnicornClear » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:45 pm

I could use a chapter at the hospital waiting for my mom to wake up for open heart surgery had a tumor removed. Successful now that the suspense is over need something to read. Now all we have to do is beat MSD cancer that caused us to find the tumer.

Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:13 pm

Omegano wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:13 pm
Really? Punishing everyone for one person's crime is the "lazy" evil. You need to get a computer guru/hacker to make it so that RobJ, and ONLY RobJ, can't see the next chapter release. Then he can see that everyone else got it, but not him! Far more effective, and you get to watch him squirm! :twisted:

I would say you need to be more creative, but I think your stories already prove otherwise... I think I you just need to apply that creativity to your evilness! Much more fun that way. :twisted:

At least, it's fun as long as you are evil. Which I am not. I'm just good at coaching evil. Which is weird, considering I consider myself good-aligned. :mrgreen:
What is this? Is someone complaining about the quality of my evil?

Do you want me to refine my evil to overdose levels for you? I can do that.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.

RobJ
Sorcerer

Post by RobJ » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:04 am

What can I say guilty as charged!!!!

Seastallion
Katzh-dashi

Post by Seastallion » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:56 pm

It's always a pleasant surprise to find new chapters waiting to be read.

Thank you, Fel..!
Check out my blog at... http://myhatsize.blogspot.com