- Posts: 1745
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:04 pm
Just as a FYI, I haven't decided if I'll pause here to work on Tribulation or do another chapter or two in Shadow Walker.
Either way, here you go. Enjoy.
- (154 KiB) Downloaded 2210 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:25 pm
thank you fel for a new chapter
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:04 pm
- Location: Portugal
Nice, nice, very nice.....
Thank you Fel
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:10 pm
- Location: Uganda
woo! I have never caught it this early before. Thanks Fel. My personal vote FWIW goes towards tribulation.
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde
What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:23 pm
- Speed Racer!
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:06 am
- Leaders of the Off-Topic
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:18 pm
- Location: The center of American corruption.
As always, a great chapter.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:04 pm
And for what it's worth I vote for Tribulation as your next project!
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:03 am
- Location: England
Rational people have supported the worst dictators of history - Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.
I'm mad - at least I have an excuse for what I do.
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:02 am
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
Thanks a ton for the new chapter, giving me something to do tonight. Also thanks for the little heads up on what your plans could be as far as what story you might be working on next.
When they come home,
tell them of us and say,
"For their tomorrow,
we gave our today."
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:31 am
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:07 pm
- Location: UK
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:56 pm
- Location: London, UK
Fel wrote:Either way, you'll enjoy.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:50 pm
Gracias fel. You just made my day
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:24 pm
- Location: Pantora
Thanks Fel. A welcome surprise.
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi