Shadow Walker, chapter 8.

Steve W
Novice

Re: Shadow Walker, chapter 8.

Post by Steve W »

Greymist wrote:Every time I see a new post in the Chapter Announcements forums I quickly check, hoping for a new chapter. Unfortunately, I'm oft disappointed, as it's someone praising Fel.
I usually don't post my praise for exactly that reason, but now that I have an inkling as to why everybody else does, I just can't help myself [insert evil grin here]!

Great chapter, Fel!

I am not going to be like the all the others and tear out my hair begging for the next installment (I don't have enough hair left to make any kind of dramatic gesture like that). Instead, I will make this appeal to your dark side: The sooner you post the next chapter, the sooner the rest of us rat bastards can resume disappointing each other. :twisted:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Greymist wrote:Every time I see a new post in the Chapter Announcements forums I quickly check, hoping for a new chapter. Unfortunately, I'm oft disappointed, as it's someone praising Fel.

(snip)

The moral of the story? Use RSS feeds.
Indeed, like perhaps the one mentioned here: http://forums.sennadar.com/viewtopic.php?p=19819#p19819

You can tell it to give you email alerts too -- it's like magics.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Aww gee, using RSS feeds or e-mail alerts would just take all the fun out of checking in every few days to see if there were any changes. That way when there is a new chapter I can gloat over finding a new 'treasure' like a kid on Christmas morn. (Let's face it, at my age pleasant surprises are something to be relished.)

Besides, like Steve W, I get a kick out of using a big spoon to stir things a bit. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
lapland
Katzh-dashi

Post by lapland »

You ONLY check every few days?..... Why, I think I check at least three times a day. For some reason really good stories are very hard to find right now. I'm very picky on themes I enjoy so they are far a few between and Fel ALWAYS has the best. Besides, one of his is the same as 5-6 others in length and 10-20 in content so it takes a bunch of them to satisfy my needs until I can get a fix from the real thing.
Downdude
Katzh-dashi

Post by Downdude »

I have email alerts for the chapter announcement forums but unless i see 'new post' in the subject I know it's just comments. :mrgreen:
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

I sure hope Fel is doing OK. It seems that it has been much longer than normal for him to make a quick post here to give us a heads up. Has anyone heard anything from him?

Thanks,
Freethrow
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

freethrow wrote:I sure hope Fel is doing OK. It seems that it has been much longer than normal for him to make a quick post here to give us a heads up. Has anyone heard anything from him?

Thanks,
Freethrow
Go down to general

http://forums.sennadar.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1413

He posted on the 11th.
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

Thanks. I need to start looking in the General forum for postings. I have just been peeking in every day to see if anything has been posted on the current story.

It sounds as if Fel truly has had a load going on in his life. I'm glad to see that things are getting back to normal for him.