thanks m8
love this

ham
Mysterious
Sorcerer

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 12.

Post by Mysterious »

Thank you Fel :!:

I've just spent the last 4 hrs spinning a businss report out of thin air... :shock:

This is a great way to wind down from the pressure :D

Mysterious
You're not FAT... You're just horizontally gifted :)
FinalChapter
Sorcerer

Post by FinalChapter »

Thank you Fel.
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Post by crxbnt »

Great chapter Fel! It is rounding out our view of the Arcan make up. They are similar to us, yet have unique characteristics that are foreign to us (homo sapiens). Keep up the great work, but not at the expense of your studies.

crxbnt
wildph
Katzh-dashi

Post by wildph »

woot!

.. err -- thanks fel!.

I'll have my PDF updated very shortly.

XW
LADY MINX
Initiate

Post by LADY MINX »

This is turning out to be a waiting game
I can't wait for the next chapter thanx Fel this is realy cool!!!
Life is a challenge ! How can you resist !
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

Great Chapter, Fel.

Thanks for the quality writing - can't wait for the next chapter, though I know you Must study!

<begin DAD voice> If you don't do the best you possibly can on those finals, I don't care How well you did, it will not be good enough in my eyes. And you had better not let that writing of yours get in the way of studying. Your readers can wait a few more days for you to get through with your finals. If they don't appreciate the value of a good education, then they have another thing coming! <end DAD voice>

Man - I was scaring myself there for a moment :lol:
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Coming home from the holidays and there's a chapter waiting. Now it's a good Easter.

Great chapter, Fel, I read it twice for a first time since subjugation.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

miraborn wrote:Great Chapter, Fel.

Thanks for the quality writing - can't wait for the next chapter, though I know you Must study!

<begin DAD voice> If you don't do the best you possibly can on those finals, I don't care How well you did, it will not be good enough in my eyes. And you had better not let that writing of yours get in the way of studying. Your readers can wait a few more days for you to get through with your finals. If they don't appreciate the value of a good education, then they have another thing coming! <end DAD voice>

<begin Evil Procrastination voice> Heh you can put off studying till tomorrow or even the next day. You already got that acceptance to go study in Japan. Bleh with all this other study stuff. Who needs this damm test anyway. I ought to go write and show those minions of mine who is really the evil writer of all times. I ought to go and write them a cliff hanger to end all cliffhangers. I really need a break from all this cramming. It would help my mental juices to do something other than work or study. Bleh work! Bleh study! Bleh exams! If I don't go write this nagging little voice will keep eating at me from the inside out. It would be better if the muse was appeased for a little while. Writing stories for an author is like eating to a starving man. It MUST be done! Yes just a little bit of the precious writing. The writing is the precious. We must feeds and cares for the precious. Badsssssss evilsssssssss tessstttsssss. Tricksy tessttts. Tricksy professsorsss. Must rebel against evil mean professors!!!! Yes the precious must come first. <End Evil procrastination voice that ended up sounding a bit like gollum.>
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

J-Man5 wrote:
miraborn wrote:Great Chapter, Fel.

<begin Evil Procrastination voice> Heh you can put off studying till tomorrow or even the next day. You already got that acceptance to go study in Japan. Bleh with all this other study stuff. Who needs this damm test anyway. I ought to go write and show those minions of mine who is really the evil writer of all times. I ought to go and write them a cliff hanger to end all cliffhangers. I really need a break from all this cramming. It would help my mental juices to do something other than work or study. Bleh work! Bleh study! Bleh exams! If I don't go write this nagging little voice will keep eating at me from the inside out. It would be better if the muse was appeased for a little while. Writing stories for an author is like eating to a starving man. It MUST be done! Yes just a little bit of the precious writing. The writing is the precious. We must feeds and cares for the precious. Badsssssss evilsssssssss tessstttsssss. Tricksy tessttts. Tricksy professsorsss. Must rebel against evil mean professors!!!! Yes the precious must come first. <End Evil procrastination voice that ended up sounding a bit like gollum.>
Realizing the Greatness Which Is Fel, He is able to study and write at the same time, two monitors, two keyboards, one hand each and the third tied behind his back [the gripping hand, yes?], one mind split in twain, one to study, one to write, yes Fel we have faith in you, you can do this if you just try, there is no try, there is just do...
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

OMG - We are loosing it rapidly. We have all begun to channel voices. Maybe they are the spirits. Miraborn did his dad voice, I ended up with a gollum in my head, and kd7mvs has yoda. Help us Fel with another chapter. Maybe the spirits are talking though us. Yeah! That the ticket!!!! (Oh no another voice!!!)

J-Man5
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Oh wait maybe it's not voices it's just leakage from Phantom, Fiferguy and the others who are using Tinfoil to block their minds to psionics. Oh well I guess they should be grown up and realize that its acting as an amplifier for the psionics to pick up their thoughts even faster.

J-Man5
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hmm, I am always in need of aid in thinking. Call it dumb meat of a brain.

Putting a tin foil does not help, a cap with antennaes does no good either.. sleep is the best medicine at times.. :roll:
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

belated tanks!

Was away and unfortunately had no access to the web.So huge thanks for chapters 9,10, 11, and 12!!
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Hmmm..... Tinfoil.... Note to self. 'Do not wear tinfoil cap during thunderstorm.'
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.