Spirit Walker, chapter 9.

Hearly
Speed Racer!

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 9.

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:About time you slacker, people been beating you to first posts for like a month.

You almost lost your custom title!

NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE!!!!

heh, kinda hard to be first all the time as with having a 3 month old baby (even thou wife takes care of him most times when she's home from work) I still gotta deal with him etc..

:P
beastkiller18
Initiate

Post by beastkiller18 »

oh yeah another great chapter keep 'em comin
Out of the smoldering embers and ashes rises The Phoenix http://www.flash-mind.com/images/media/ ... reborn.jpg
crxbnt
Da'Shar

Post by crxbnt »

Had to read it before I could take the time to post. Thanks Fel, another great installment.

I love the fact that your creative juices are kicking out such great stuff so frequently. Hope the finals and other "trivia" are faring equally well.

crxbnt
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

This story just keeps getting better and better.

Fel, you're evil! You made me late for work this morning. :P

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

Thanks Fel, this was another great chapter. This one has me checking on here a few times a day to see if a new chapter has been linked. Anxious to see what trouble he gets into next and how he gets out of it. Sort of anxious to see Kyven get his powers back too but not too concerned that he is back to human. I think he gets it now about the reality of the Arcan. :)
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fel, you are really outdoing yourself with this book. I can tell that you really learned a lot in the writing of kit and that your characters are dealing with the drama of relationship in a complex and very interesting/fun manner. Add to this your already good grasp of how to explain inner turmoil and Kyven is becoming a great combination of Tarrin, Kit, Jason, and Fox. Thanks so much for sharing. I both love and hate that you are putting this out right now. Love, because the study breaks are awesome when its to read your stuff, and I always love reading your stories. Hate, because I usually find your chapters right before I am supposed to go to bed, and its pissing off my wife that I tell her I just have to check the internet "fast" and end up coming to bed 30 min to an hour later. :wink:

Thanks again bud, I love your work.

~Michael :D
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
dwightkbrowncts
Initiate

Post by dwightkbrowncts »

Thanks Fel for a great chapter!
I can not wait until he starts thinking like his totem fox.
:?