Talent

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 7.

Post by mckpsba2000 »

A most amazing chapter, excellent story
beastkiller18
Initiate

Post by beastkiller18 »

that is one sneaky fox but i wonder what power is gained with the transformation :?:
:idea: lets read and find out :D :lol: :mrgreen:
Out of the smoldering embers and ashes rises The Phoenix http://www.flash-mind.com/images/media/ ... reborn.jpg
beastkiller18
Initiate

Post by beastkiller18 »

the this truning into a great book and i must have more and more :lol: :lol: :lol:
Out of the smoldering embers and ashes rises The Phoenix http://www.flash-mind.com/images/media/ ... reborn.jpg
garion
Sorcerer

Post by garion »

ooo u can be one sick puppy but you did warn us it would be grafic

thanks fel :D :D :D
God made pot, man made booze, who do trust, what would you choose
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

good writing, but I have to agree with an earlier comment about not being too forgiving as your characters, I hope he peals them... I won't spoil it by stating who "them" or they, or he or she is.

~Michaelsuave
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

great , a good one,
thanks

ham
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Lochar wrote:You do realize UPS doesn't do Sunday delivery, right? Especially when you make a request to have a non-standard driver.

First post.
Damn them and after all I went through casting that spell to replicate all those ....errr I mean all the time i took to find all those Pennies

But according to the UPS Tracking page they were delivered this morning.
UPS reported you weren't at home so they left them and the SuperModel with one of your Neighbor's

So we should be good right ?

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Edengrave
Sorcerer

Post by Edengrave »

What a chapter. one of the ugly facets of mankind in all its splendor. I was so involved that I had to concentrate to let go of my anger at the end. harsh lesson for sure.it is an unforgiving forging the fox has chosen. with this chapter the story has officially gone from an addiction to a mild obsession.
“So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.”
- Ge 3:24
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

As Tolkien once said " Let him not vow to walk in the dark, who has not seen the darkness fall.”

Great great chapter.

thanks fel
Dvorak
Novice

Post by Dvorak »

Mm... Fel, would you please spoil to us readers what chapter Kyv is finally going to start kicking ass and taking names again? I'd like to resume reading this story once this 'arc' is over because I really just want to see how the revenge will be played...
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Dvorak, there's some nifty stuff going on you'd miss if you wait for this story arc to end, aside from the impossibility of Fel's ending a story arc...

da Bad Mans doesn't control the money, etc., his wife does, and it looks to me like his behaviour may result in her, and their kids, swinging more towards the Masked; as usual with his totem, more than just Kyven will be changed, they be layers upon layers, yes/no?