Spirit Walker, chapter 6.

Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 6.

Post by Mizriath »

Arrrgh... just when i thought I finished reading chapter 5 twice and because it is the weekend, here comes 6.... thanks fel.. :) :D
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Steve W
Novice

Post by Steve W »

I've decided to stop writing this book unless I receive 50 billion dollars in unrolled mint condition 1944D wheat pennies by Sunday morning.
Dear Evil Rat Bastard,

Ouch! I misread that and thought you wanted 50 billion pennies. I was trying to figure out how I could transport 171 Kilotons of steel back from 1944 in my time machine by Sunday. Then I realized that you wanted $50 billion in pennies, which would be 17.1 Megatons! No way!!!

Funny thing is, getting the pennies back by Sunday isn't a problem with a time machine. The problem is the number of trips it would take. While the net elapsed time would be zero, it would take a year of my life to transport 171 Kilotons. Even worse, it would take 100 years to transport 17.1 Megatons. I'd be dead by then.

The other problem is that you want the pennies made in Denver. Here at the Philadelphia mint (I should say the old Philadelphia mint) they could make that many pennies in 100 years. It would take the rinky-dink Denver mint about a thousand years to make that many pennies. I couldn't keep everybody involved enthralled that long. Plus, I'd get bored with the whole project way before that. Plus, not many people would like you if you forced me to make WWII drag on for one thousand years (although what could they do about it? Revolt, and start a war :lol: ).

So then I wondered how long before you get bored waiting for the pennies. I know what you are thinking. I could travel into the future, retrieve your story, and bring it back. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Can't travel into the future as the future hasn't been written yet (written - get it?).

If you will just be reasonable, and accept $50 billion in Skittles instead of 1944D pennies, I will send you a PM with directions to the end of the rainbow.

Sincerely,
Steve W
nightwing1978
Initiate

Post by nightwing1978 »

damn fel you are truly evil, cant wait to see how this plays out
deane
Sorcerer

Post by deane »

Fel wrote:Fear me.

And before you even ask, WHY ARE YOU ASKING? You KNOW I'm not gonna answer you.

By the way, I've decided to stop writing this book unless I receive 50 billion dollars in unrolled mint condition 1944D wheat pennies by Sunday morning.

And they must be delivered by a naked virgin Scandanavian supermodel looking to become a complete woman.

I'll send her to Brad Pitt.
you sure do have a Evil sense of humor fel. thanks for all the good literature that you have been supply to my addiction!
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

Wow... That's a crazy plot twist, Fel.

Fifer,
This is the kind of plot twist we banned you from using until you finish a few more books!

Anyway,
Fel,
Amazing work. Don't know how we'll make your ransom, but something tells me that your muse will get very pissed if you don't use her gift. And I'm sure your muse is plenty capable of beating you into a submissive good little author. So when her eyes stat glowing black, remember my warning and write fast! :twisted:

Digital Maestro
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Fel wrote: And they must be delivered by a naked virgin Scandanavian supermodel looking to become a complete woman.
I know a couple, a norwegian and a swedish chick. But you'll have to undergo some Shaman training yourself. Start drinking yourself under the table every night so you can rebuild yourself stronger and more alcohol hungry in the morning. 8)

That zoomania of yours is really getting out of hand...I should have kept my giant mouth shut... :?
Wingsolution
Katzh-dashi

Post by Wingsolution »

I can time jump in paralel universes to get the coins, but someone else is going to have to take care of the virgin, I only speak english...

I need to work on my spelling...
bored and lazy... it's more fun to talk on gaia...
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fel, you are absolutely and completely wonderful and the ipitome of everything that is evil and wrong, all at the same time. Thanks for giving us another chapter, but dude! So freaking evil!!! don't want to spoil it...

~Michaelsuave
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Brad Pitt??? Complete woman? Better luck with Jack Nicholson.
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

Hey Fel, great chapter! :D I am very surprised at how quickly you turned this chapter out, though. Your muse must be cracking a mana whip. :wink:

Neat twist at the end, too. Unexpected, but when I thought about it, not surprising. Guess Kyven is going to learn some special lessons.

Did spot one discrepancy though. Is Dancer's companion a canine, or a panther? Guess it depends which paragraph you're reading, so he must be a shapeshifter. :P

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Phantom »

Fel wrote:Fear me.

And before you even ask, WHY ARE YOU ASKING? You KNOW I'm not gonna answer you.

By the way, I've decided to stop writing this book unless I receive 50 billion dollars in unrolled mint condition 1944D wheat pennies by Sunday morning.

And they must be delivered by a naked virgin Scandanavian supermodel looking to become a complete woman.

I'll send her to Brad Pitt.

Did the Pennys and the Virgin get there Yet? ......I sent them to you by UPS

(Damn where did i put that tracking number?)

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

IdiotPaste wrote:Wow....just wow.

Thanks Fel.

my words exactly!

talk about twists in the tale or is that tail..... :lol:
kabalman2000
Sorcerer

Post by kabalman2000 »

Steve W wrote:Ouch! I misread that and thought you wanted 50 billion pennies. I was trying to figure out how I could transport 171 Kilotons of steel back from 1944 in my time machine by Sunday. Then I realized that you wanted $50 billion in pennies, which would be 17.1 Megatons! No way!!!
Hmmm ... technically, we could get away with somewhere between 600k (if he'll take the 1944-S overstamped with D mint mark) and 2.5m (1944-D) pennies at current market prices for true mint condition. Of course, when he tries to sell them he's going to severely depress the market.

So the shipping costs are going to be a lot less than expected .... the virgin is still going to be a problem though.

Great chapter Fel. Of course, if RL keeps you from writing more soon, let us know so we can hunt it down and kill it. You can have the heart and all of the liver (I hate liver).

Choy
beastkiller18
Initiate

Post by beastkiller18 »

yet another great chapter from the great writer Fel
keep up the wonderful story flow :D :lol: :mrgreen:
Out of the smoldering embers and ashes rises The Phoenix http://www.flash-mind.com/images/media/ ... reborn.jpg
beastkiller18
Initiate

Post by beastkiller18 »

ill have 25 mill by monday by the latest so keep on writing ill have the rest soon :lol: :lol: lol
J/K :mrgreen:
Out of the smoldering embers and ashes rises The Phoenix http://www.flash-mind.com/images/media/ ... reborn.jpg