Spirit Walker, chapter 5.

Fel
Weavespinner

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 5.

Post by Fel »

Metatrone wrote:Just when we thought Fel has forgotten how to write a good old cliffhanger...I spent a minute turning the mousewheel wondering why the next page isn't coming, and the it turned out to be the last one. Cruel. :evil:
Silly mortals, you forget just who with which you are dealing.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
darkhand
Initiate

Post by darkhand »

knowing Fel we mere mortals will have to beg, plead, grovel, and moan for the next month before he will post again, just watch.

Fel more, we need more, more I tell you, stop the schooling, feed us addicted fans more.

Okay, no that the start of the begging has started, Fel get to work
peaking out from under the dark side of the hand of rl, I grin with a toothless smile.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Whoot new chapter... man when did you post it Fel? I could have sworn that I checked the boards last night before I went to bed around 1am. Oh well, who cares we have a new chatper... YAY!! :lol:
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Steve W
Novice

Post by Steve W »

You can all bite me, but I think the first four chapters are better than the Firestaff stories, and THAT IS saying something. Keep up the good work!!!
darkhand
Initiate

Post by darkhand »

I would not go as far as saying better then Firestaff, But I will say it starts out better then Firestaff, who knows how it will end though.
peaking out from under the dark side of the hand of rl, I grin with a toothless smile.
nicolai
Da'Shar

Post by nicolai »

Another great chapter. Can't wait for more. :D

I don't know if I dare say this, but I hope this is a long story, maybe even as long as the Firestaff chronicles. Even if that delays the next story in the Vulpan and Subjugation worlds. :shock:

Nicolai
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Lol, just when I am expecting it tomorrow and intend to spend tomorrow tuning into this station to be the first one to see and post. Fel did it again and do the unexpected..... post the day before.

Just show how unpredictable Fel is .... like his stories... :) Thanks Fel
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Wow, wasn't expecting another chapter so soon! :shock: Thanks Fel, another doozy, with some nice plot additions I might add. :wink: Please sir, I want more... I really want to see what happens next, and I know you have finals coming up, but you need stress relief right? So, feel free to get out all that irritation as to what the professor's force upon you by writing more chapters of this. A nice healthy outlet.

You're getting sleepy, sleeeeeepppy, You are falling under my hypnotic powers! You will type more chapters of spirit walker. You will say naughty things about fiferguy... When I snap my fingers, you will wake up relaxed, ace your exams, and write more chapters. *Snap!* :wink:

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

woohoo! Beautiful. Many many thanks Fel.
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Fel wrote:
Metatrone wrote:Just when we thought Fel has forgotten how to write a good old cliffhanger...I spent a minute turning the mousewheel wondering why the next page isn't coming, and the it turned out to be the last one. Cruel. :evil:
Once again Fel's reverting to the darkside. You should really think of attending Cliffhangers Anaymous again Fel, you were doing so well too. :lol:
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Fel wrote:
Not at all, we never forget. We were just wondering where did Mr.Evil go. Worried about him, you see. Haven't you noticed how everyone has been bitching about cliffhangers and you disappearing for a while because of RL even though you haven't even said you're about to?...We're just spoiling for some abuse it would seem...As we are obviously addicted not only to your writing but to your cruelty as well. :twisted: That doesn't speak very highly of us, does it? :?
Barack
Novice

Post by Barack »

This is turning out to be a new favorite. Good writing Fel :)
IdiotPaste
Sorcerer

Post by IdiotPaste »

Thanks for the great new chapter.
"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Hhmmmm... Tinfoil...
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Truly amazing.That was one griping read.

thanks