Spirit Walker, chapter 4

DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 4

Post by DigitalMaestro »

darkhand wrote:every person on the board are probably going to skin me alive but, personally i have to take answer 5!! Na
I cite your membership in the novitiate as the only reason you can still claim #5. When you've been around a bit longer, perhaps you'll understand... :mrgreen: lol.

Note to those who cite my stats: This is my 2nd Acct. I lost the login info for my 1st acct. :roll: lol.
darkhand
Initiate

Post by darkhand »

I actually started reading Fel's work when subjugation was finishing up. I just don't do forums much. I just had to make a smart ass comment about kids growing up on Fel, so I joined. I just float mostly.
peaking out from under the dark side of the hand of rl, I grin with a toothless smile.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fel, you're an animal! Wow, 4 chapters in such a short time, and right after finishing right on the tail end of Kit. I love it when you get in a writing mood. I like the story, kind O' dark in some aspects, but I like that. Keep up the great works and, um, yeah, if you feel really stressed out with finals, might I suggest that you just start typing up the next chapter? Just looking after you and your stress release. :wink: Good work bud.

~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

DigitalMaestro wrote: I cite your membership in the novitiate as the only reason you can still claim #5. When you've been around a bit longer, perhaps you'll understand... :mrgreen: lol.
I'm in #5 too - hence why I'm behind.
DigitalMaestro wrote:Note to those who cite my stats: This is my 2nd Acct. I lost the login info for my 1st acct. :roll: lol.
Lost the username, or the password? Send me a PM with the details you do know.