Spirit Walker, chapter 3

Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 3

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Wow, I'm a little late. Just saw the new chapter. Excellent as always. Something tells me I don't think we've seen last of the wolf yet. Finally some thoughts from Shadow Fox, I was wondering if we'd 'hear' anything from her or if she was just going to be a more of a passive character. Can't wait for more Fel.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Fel, great stuff as usual.Thanks.

This is really looking awesome. I wonder who our walking vigilante's going to whack next. :P
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

Hey Fel,

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. I especially thank you for your recent tendency to post new chapters so quickly. And, I want to especially especially thank you for all things you write being so damn enjoyable to read. :)

If we were all evil or crazy people here, sort of like that Cathy Bates character in the movie Misery, we wouldn't even have to break your ankles to get you to write more for us at the rate you are producing work on your own. I hope you take solace in knowing that. :mrgreen:
medico69
Novice

Post by medico69 »

I agree with Cougar2k2 I think the wolf will be back. But as to who is next on the "hit list" well we will have to see who or whom unsets our new spirit walker in chapter 4.

Great chapter Fel, you are the man :)
FinalChapter
Sorcerer

Post by FinalChapter »

thx Fel!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hmm.... Fel,

this is going to be a blockbuster story.... nuff said.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.