Spirit Walker, chapter 2.

Fel
Weavespinner

Spirit Walker, chapter 2.

Post by Fel »

This is your word of warning.

The "cute and fuzzy" aspect of this story ends with this chapter. From here, it will get graphic.

Graphic in all areas. The cursing will be graphic (ala Subjugation), the violence will be graphic (ala Firestaff), everything will be graphic. And yes, that means everything. If there is any depiction of sex, it will be graphic. Not gratuitous or described in second by second detail, but I won't "cutscene" away as I usually do (I'd suck at erotic writing, but any sex you see in this story will be by no means erotic.). You'll be privy to everything, and the consequences it entails.

You Have Been Warned.
Attachments
spirit2.doc
(152.5 KiB) Downloaded 2928 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
kabalman2000
Sorcerer

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 2.

Post by kabalman2000 »

Wooo Hoooo! Thanks for the present Fel!
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Cool, can't wait.
TStyle
Sorcerer

Post by TStyle »

Thanks Fel!
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Thanks, sounds like best of the best album. :D
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Wow thanks for another chapter... I thought you said you'd be busy for a weeks? Not that I'm complaining mind you. :D
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Cheers, looks fun. :)
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

Thanks Fel. Just finished the chapter. Amazing! Can't wait for the next one!

Digital Maestro
FinalChapter
Sorcerer

Post by FinalChapter »

Awesome. Thanks Fel!
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Fel wrote:This is your word of warning.

The "cute and fuzzy" aspect of this story ends with this chapter. From here, it will get graphic.

Graphic in all areas. The cursing will be graphic (ala Subjugation), the violence will be graphic (ala Firestaff), everything will be graphic. And yes, that means everything. If there is any depiction of sex, it will be graphic. Not gratuitous or described in second by second detail, but I won't "cutscene" away as I usually do (I'd suck at erotic writing, but any sex you see in this story will be by no means erotic.). You'll be privy to everything, and the consequences it entails.

You Have Been Warned.

thanks fel!

with the above aforementioned introduction,I can hardly wait!
Last edited by dellstart on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mysterious
Sorcerer

Post by Mysterious »

You know this reminds me of the time when I faced the state champion pace bowler in high school...

I thought I could hit hime for six to rattle him... I did... Several times as a matter of fact :D

But he also hit my helmet 6 times during the innings... Ouch :!:

Getting hit on the head by a head hunter coming to you at 130+ km/h is not something I would like to repeat especially when my teamates warned me to play it safe against that guy. At least he didn't get me on the chest :wink:

Your Warning Is Duly Noted

Mysterious
You're not FAT... You're just horizontally gifted :)
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

great m8, just great
thanks

ham
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I think I will hold off my comments on the speed of posting lest I jinx it.
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Cougar2k2 wrote:Wow thanks for another chapter... I thought you said you'd be busy for a weeks? Not that I'm complaining mind you. :D
I will be starting this weekend. I have a 5 page essay, a 3 page essay, a major test, and a presentation all coming due in the next 2 weeks.

I'll still work on chapter 3, but I will have other things on the plate that will slow me down.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Fel wrote:
I will be starting this weekend. I have a 5 page essay, a 3 page essay, a major test, and a presentation all coming due in the next 2 weeks.

I'll still work on chapter 3, but I will have other things on the plate that will slow me down.
Crap man, good luck on all that. I have a few papers due in a week and I sometimes tend to loose track of time when I'm on a roll and pay for it bigtime in the morning. Be careful if you're like that.

As for the new chapter, I definatly like it it gives the emerging plot more direction. As to what adventures await our young hero I can only guess. Good job Master Fel.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho