Spirit Walker, chapter 2.

Blyker
Sorcerer

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 2.

Post by Blyker »

Metatrone wrote:Why, everyone sounds quite enthusiastic about it.... :shock:
I dont know, but in a strange way... the question is: are you attracted to someone because of how they look? Or because how you feel when your with them? If its the last would it matter if they are of a different intelligent species?
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

No offense but it's a ridiculous question. Attraction is based on looks, yeah there is a bit of that aura-slash-feeling-of-a-person. But when you see a woman on the street you're attracted to her body - eyes, hair, legs or whatever other body parts you like watching... You don't wait to get close enough to get a "feel" of her to know you're attracted. What you're talking about is the romantic version, the whole "linking" thing, like in I-like-you-so-very-very-much-would-you-go-out-with-me, which is applicable sure, but only if you know a person. Attraction is a spur of the moment, hormone raging, heart stopping, leg wobbling instinct thingy, not a conscious assessment of your inner workings to know how you feel about someone.
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

Then we give different meanings to the word attraction. To me the flash bang type of attraction to someone else that you described is just one of the types of attraction i can have towards someone/something else.