Kit, chapter 41.

Fel
Weavespinner

Kit, chapter 41.

Post by Fel »

Though the story itself isn't ending, I'm stopping here for now to work on Shadow Walker...the first chapter of which you will find in the Spirit Walker forum as soon as I spellcheck and post it. ;)

Enjoy.
Attachments
kit41.doc
(179.5 KiB) Downloaded 2594 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Re: Kit, chapter 41.

Post by Weresmilodon »

My day is made!
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

thank you ! :D :D :D :D :D :D

wooo second
firedrake3
Katzh-dashi

Post by firedrake3 »

Yesssssssssss!!! Thank You! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
An objective definition of "Political Correctness":

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
mbeau
Sorcerer

Post by mbeau »

As a father who has recently been through the birth of two daughters, Fel, you got it exactly right. The feelings, emotions and mood. Just perfect.

Must be dust in my office that has gotten into my eyes...
jobeller
Initiate

Post by jobeller »

Two for one? Who wouldn't be happy! Thank you, Fel, and I hope the PC issues get solved quickly and cheaply!
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

ALRIGHT!!! Thanks a ton Fel, double chapters.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
manonfire
Novice

Post by manonfire »

Thank you Fel!
God created Arrakis to train the faithful.
I must not fear Fear is the mind-killer Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration I will face my fear I will permit it to pass over me and through me And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path Where the fear has gone there will be nothing Only I will remain
wizzo
Sorcerer

Post by wizzo »

Double joy :D

Thanks Fel
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Thank you so much!

This made up for a totally miserable day .Being delayed six hours in JFK air port, only to find my flight had been canceled.Wasn't much fun. All I can say is thank goodness, I live in NYC and can return tomorrow , unlike some other poor bastards who are going to spend the night in the airport.
Harod
Initiate

Post by Harod »

Thank you FEL !!
konman
Da'Shar

Post by konman »

Thanks Fel !!!
Everyone has A photographic memory.
Some just don't have any film!
Sherman
Novice

Post by Sherman »

From a concerned Sony PRS-505:

Dear Author,

I am a hard working Sony PRS-505, an ebook reading device. My owner, Sherman, is somewhat of a book addict, especially if the stories are written by you. I am concerned that upon discovering you and your works, his productivity has taken quite a dive, and continues to do so whenever you post yet another new chapter. Naturally, the scapegoat for this complete lack of productivity lies not on the authors of the stories he reads, but on me, his reading device, for allowing this to happen. Unfortunately, there is not a lot I can do about this situation, except to humbly ask you if you would consider lowering your writing rate to as low as possible.

Further in addition to my owner's lack of productivity caused entirely by your writing, I am most concerned about the length of your stories. The problem is, my owner has this misconception that I have an infinite amount of memory and battery life available to me. What he cannot seem to grasp is the concept that unlike him, I have to remember every word written in each story. All he has to process and store is a single page of text at a time.
I try my best with your stories, but occasionally have problems processing your books due to their length, and there's nothing I can do about these problems. My owner does not seem to comprehend this, and can get rather vexed with me.

I humbly ask that on behalf of my owner Sherman and I, that you take into consideration the problems I have outlined in this letter for any future works you create.

Best regards,
A Concerned Sony PRS-505
Sherman
Novice

Post by Sherman »

Sherman wrote:From a concerned Sony PRS-505:

Dear Author,

I am a hard working Sony PRS-505, an ebook reading device. My owner, Sherman, is somewhat of a book addict, especially if the stories are written by you. I am concerned that upon discovering you and your works, his productivity has taken quite a dive, and continues to do so whenever you post yet another new chapter. Naturally, the scapegoat for this complete lack of productivity lies not on the authors of the stories he reads, but on me, his reading device, for allowing this to happen. Unfortunately, there is not a lot I can do about this situation, except to humbly ask you if you would consider lowering your writing rate to as low as possible.

Further in addition to my owner's lack of productivity caused entirely by your writing, I am most concerned about the length of your stories. The problem is, my owner has this misconception that I have an infinite amount of memory and battery life available to me. What he cannot seem to grasp is the concept that unlike him, I have to remember every word written in each story. All he has to process and store is a single page of text at a time.
I try my best with your stories, but occasionally have problems processing your books due to their length, and there's nothing I can do about these problems. My owner does not seem to comprehend this, and can get rather vexed with me.

I humbly ask that on behalf of my owner Sherman and I, that you take into consideration the problems I have outlined in this letter for any future works you create.

Best regards,
A Concerned Sony PRS-505
WTH !!!!???

Fel, don't listen to this traitor of a device! There is not a shred of proof in any of that drivel it wrote. Also, making use of another users account - especially mine - to make such ridiculous claims is totally unacceptable.

Please, I love your work, the latest chapter included. Awesome story. Please continue your writing as you have been.

Now excuse me while I go read Chapter 1 of Shadow Walker. Studying can wait till after..... :D
dwightkbrowncts
Initiate

Post by dwightkbrowncts »

Thanks, Fel for a GREAT Chapter! :D